How to Cuddle

So there seems to be a problem : "His Boss" vanished for the day.

I couldn't find it anywhere. 

Now, that it is back here we go.

Tobiah's Pov:

"How will this date go again?" I asked gruffly trying not to sound wilder than normal. Cordelia will surely drive me insane.

"I am going to search for cuddling pictures on Pinterest. We will choose a position to mimic and try to look as normal as possible. I vow to you in less than half an hour my mother or father will phone me. For Lana though to see it, we must capture it fast before her sleeping hours or probable date so you can provoke her." Cordelia ordered and her robotic tone was back again. Gone is her loud laugh and careless expressions.

"Haven't you cuddled with anyone else before?" I asked baffled with her need to search for pictures of couples cuddling online.

"No." was her only answer but her gaze never left her laptop.

"Seconds ago, I could have sworn that you have a great experience in teasing and intimacy." I commented sitting on the edge of her sofa keeping enough distance between us. Whenever we are very close "things" seem to happen and then I am left confused while she just goes back to being normal.

"I am kind of." Cordelia added carelessly and her shoulders rose a little.

"I am confused. Didn't you deny the action of cuddling a minute ago?" I questioned eyeing her figure but she never cared to look back at me.

"You said haven't you cuddled and I replied with a no because I did." Cordelia cleared out talking so slowly as if answering a kid and her voice had a clear hint of annoyance.

"Oh, then why can't you just cuddle? It is very simple. We lay next to each other. We then get comfortable. We were just on top of each other." I continued with my endless quiz and she finally gazed at me with deep eyes. They look like endless pits of danger. I knew that she wanted me to stay silent but I couldn't I wanted to know...

"You are not him." Her tone went cold and I shivered hearing it. Pain was evident in it and her eyes glossed in some held tears.

"You were in love." That conclusion left my lips as a hush remembering how the whole contract of her marriage worked. Shouldn't she be free if she fell in love? Did her lover reject her or cheat on her? Endless possibilities.

"None of your damned business." Cordelia statically uttered 

She then pointed at picture on the screen of her laptop. The couple in the bright picture looked as young as us. Love radiated from the picture. They looked so contented to be there arms and leg entangled. I remembered how Lana and I used to be all over each other, how Lana's leg would always lay on top of me while my hands circled her waist in a protective kind of way. 

I nodded simply at Cordelia and relief showed on her face. The faraway look that she had never vanished though. A nagging question kept on replaying on my mind and I did my best to ignore it. Eyeing the picture again, my hands reached the edge of my t-shirt and in one swift move I took it off. A sudden gasp echoed from Cordelia's sitting place and it got me worried. Throwing my shirt away, I looked her way to find her eyeing my bare torso. Doubtful of what I should do next I just froze and allowed her gaze to study my body. I never felt unsure of my looks however with Cordelia everything had a sudden weird intensity to it. I am used to her judging my work so will she do the same to my body?