A day of exes.

Hello, How are you guys?

Hope that you had a great Sunday.

Thanks for your time, support and love 

Love you guys a lot.

The Goal this time again is (70 comments )

*****A request : plz if you know how to make great covers I want to do as I did for GTS and let you people create and pick your favorite so u can get involved in the process of making the book.

DM if make a cover for this book ( Thank u endlessly) 

Cordelia's Pov

"So what are we doing? Why aren't we working?" Helena lazily asked as she placed her feet up the small table separating the leather black chairs in front of my desk.

"I am working." I grumbled in clear annoyance at her repeated questions.

"Yeah, that's why the contract is already signed." She sarcastically noted.

"I am working on something else." I defied and my eyes kept on following their target with determination and attentiveness.

"As in Tobiah?I have been meaning to ask why have we been silently watching him for more than ten minutes? Your eyes haven't tear away from him at all. It honestly looks creepy."Helena continued to annoy me not sensing my terrible mood.

" I am studying him because all started to get too complicated for me at least. I am eyeing him to understand how am I getting closer to Tobiah each day. Because  I got freaking pregnant and he acts possessive of me then goes to his office to stare and text back his ex." I finally came forward with my thoughts. 

Previously in the car, Tobiah reminded me of all the jealous boyfriends that I read about in books and even seen on screens. He hated on Rafael with burning passion. I honestly felt somehow happy at his reaction and that baffled me! I am getting to engrossed into our play and contract while he is clearly texting Lana back.

" Are you falling for him?" Helena asked with a shocked her tone.

"That's one strong expression...I don't have the time to fall. You already know so Elena." I denied seeing the idiot smile at his phone.

After changing into some of my formal wear, Tobiah drove us to the company. The topic of our exes wasn't brought up again and the atmosphere thanks to Jay became playful. Jay saluted us at the door and he certainly remembered Tobiah. My little boy ignored my existence and just sat by Tobiah demanding to be patted. Whenever Tobiah would try to ignore him, Jay would howl in a low cry making us both laugh at his cuteness.

Reaching our offices,  Tobiah walked in planning to go through some files. In less than five minutes though, his phone started beeping once each minute and it got on my nerves. I was about to walk to him and demand that turns it silent but the smile he had on surprised me. His blue eyes sparkled for God's sake! He paced back and forth...No, he was literally sauntering too happily and I felt a pan of weird annoyance crossing through me.

"Uh,huh ....trueee." Helena responded in a strange pitch making me throw death glares at her.

"Don't you have an office somewhere?" I barked at her and she smiled evilly at me. Why is this day taking a wrong turn?

"I do. My boss however is too busy "working" to sign the documents that I need." Helena snapped back and I huffed at her.

"If I sign them, you will leave?" I exasperated not willing to turn this into an endless fight of comebacks.