Lioness

You guys are truly amazing

The last goal was met in no time and it made the happiest 

Thank you sooooo much

Let's keep on going maybe this time the limit can be (50 comments) 

Cordelia's Pov: 

      Light feathery taps announced the existence of someone behind me. Ivy and Nova suddenly stopped talking and just gazed at whoever stood behind me. Right then, I honestly thought that Tobiah just came to introduce himself to my cousins. The girls have been gushing none stop of how handsome and godish he looks. They fanned about him for half of our conversation forgetting that they are both married. For the rest of our talk, they started to tease me about my sudden change in taste of men. I used to love dark haired guys with dangerous black tempting eyes.  Dark features bless their owners with a sense of strength and mystery. I  was certainly attracted to those only. They looked hard to reach and I crave challenges. Before, I vowed that black eyes have the power to hypnotize me.However now I cannot lie and ignore how manly, handsome and great Tobiah looks.  I knew that he was hot since the day of his interview but never was I interested. I am his boss so I cannot care about his looks or compliment them. For this last period though, some of my boundaries got blurred. It might be his warmth and care, the kisses that we shared, the night of passion that we had, regardless  now I cannot deny that he is hot and devilishly sexy. He is perfect even with golden hair and blue eyes, even if he looks like a prince out of a Disney movie. He definitely  has a unique effect on me which I cannot disclaim anymore...He and I don't see eye to eye a lot,  but I won't deny that he is a looker.

 I am still mad at him  because of the fetus thing. I am mad because of  whatever his announcement in the car made me feel. I however have to act happy around him, when people are around. Smiling I turned around to be bewildered, shocked, stunned. Everything around me started to turn and sway. I thought that I might be seeing things, maybe this pregnancy is causing me to hallucinate...Please, God let be a daydream, a daymare...A familiar scent and strong hands broke my praires. He is truly here, near, holding me and kissing the top of my head. 

How dare he!

Regaining some of my vanishing strength, my hands connected with a chest that I once considered home. Pushing as hard as possible made him get my message. My eyes gazed up to meet the guy that I dreamed of being his since I knew the word love. Black sparkly eyes looked back at me . My reflection was the only thing that they mirrored. A shiver ran through me as Rafael took the smallest step closer to me.

"You are not supposed to be here." I seethed and the devil smirked at me.

"Lioness." He spoke using one of the old nicknames that he made for me.

"I believe that the door is that way." I continued with the same tone ignoring the wave of the memories that his little word made me have.

Rafael used to call me "Lioness". He claimed that my name sounds like the French expression "coeur de lion" meaning the heart of a lion. He used to joke saying that he is the lion while I am his heart, his lioness. That was endearing before but certainly not after breaking my heart and blaming me even if I did my best to fix us. 

"I deserve that." Rafael noted and his hand rose to scratch the back of his neck, a movement that I fully knew. He is feeling embarrassed but I won't step back. He not only broke my heart but also blamed me for it!