A second too Long

What if we set a goal for the next chapter !

I love to read your guys'honest thoughts and opinions 

 30 comments this time ( can we reach it?)

Tobiah's Pov 

      Silence is her treatment for me. Since the topic of the party, Lia has been silent. She simply went back to her office and started to finally work. She picked few files and went back to her old self as if nothing big is going on. She didn't utter a word even when I handed her some papers. She just nodded and I didn't want or have the powers to question her behavior. She is going through a lot and so am I.  Feeling pressured and overworked, I followed her lead and decided to keep to myself.

    The idea of Cordelia having my baby though kept on distracting me. A woman that I don't actually have any romantic feelings about is pregnant with my baby. Lia , my boss and fake girlfriend, is probably having my kid. The girl who doesn't fit in my idea of an ideal girlfriend is growing my kid inside of her. Replaying such lines inwardly didn't make feel bad though. Those facts did not freak me out, not even a little. I always planned on having a large family. I was brought up to love the idea of having many kids. A house-full that's what I wanted. Such fact was a constant issue with Lana. She considered kids to be annoying-boring imbeciles. She also did not want to ruin her model figure. She worked hard for her slender shape and wouldn't risque it. Whenever the topic of kids started to get heated, she would just shut me up with kisses or far fetched promises: maybe in six more years, she would vow. 

    During lunch time, my eyes trailed to Lia. I heard her calling some food service and getting her usual order. What struck me though was her questioning the receiver if her choice can hurt the baby. Her words made me smile big and even if I wanted to shake off such reaction I couldn't. Lia's eyes connected with mine , after her call, but I couldn't look away. So what if she caught me staring? I don't actually mind. Frankly these days, I started to catch myself staring at her plenty of times.  I counted her dresses for days after our night of passion. I also did do a usual checkup  of her curves and figure three to four times a day. Talking to my brother Adam, he noted that Lia became a constant topic of mine. I ,apparently always bring her up. He strongly believes by now that I am starstruck with her, that I am very attracted to her and the moronic kid couldn't but approve of such thing because Cordelia is "one hot, curvy boss" his words not mine. After each phone call with Adam, I would to question one thing only " Am I attracted to Lia?" 

<Yes, since a very long time>... my subconscious would rush.

<She is your Boss so don't mess it up and get your minds out of such possibilities> my mind would cry out.

  As my watch ticked seven, I parked once again in front of Lia's place. She came out wearing a white embroidered dress. Unlike her usual dresses, it didn't hug her curves like a second skin but looked more comfortable. It looked good on her and the flowy material and color made her appear angelic. Lia as always allowed her hair to fall in black waves around. Her face was washed of any makeup but her skin look healthily rosy. Maybe I was zoning out but the view of her seemed to play in slow-motion and I had to blink a lot of times to get reality back to its normal speed. 

What the hell is happening to me? 

Am I turning slow?

Is this her effect on me or is it the baby's?

"Hey." Lia saluted climbing into the car.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked shaking all of my internal doubts away.