Lia/lana

Hi

Did I keep you waiting for long?

How are you guys? How was your Sunday? Hope it was great!

The goal is again is 100 (Can we please break such Number? I am nearly giving up :/ )

Enjoy and have fun.

Thank you for being you. 

You are the best. 

Tobiah's Pov:

"And To what or whom do we owe such great pleasure?" The mocking voice invaded my room and I nearly grumbled in annoyance. 

Why is he here again? Why can't I just be alone for a second? My mum was here ,like ten minutes ago, asking why the sudden visit? Can't I just come home because I want to? And why do parents have to have more than one kid? As if I was planing to have my child ....And talking about my brother like so was unneeded. I cannot imagine this house without his crazy moments, stories and nonsense but for now I wish to be alone...

Flicking my eyes at the door , I saw the figure of Adam. Although he is two years younger, he still lives with our parents. Why give up free rent and food? That's his philosophy in life. He promised to move only when he gets in a relation that he considers serious. We all know though that he is still enjoying the company of most fishes in the sea. He loves being free and limitless...

Once I was just like him. I didn't give a damn about titles and had my share of girls. I didn't believe in having a long term relation. Here am I now, with a pregnant fake girlfriend and a resurfacing ex. With Lana, I learned to let go of all other girls. I thought that she was actually the one. I gave her all of my potentials and time. I adored her... I am fully knowledgeable about my use of the past tense because these past few days I found my  body warming up at her mention but my brains being revoked by her. 

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" Adam continued to nag ignoring my obvious annoyance.

"Taking the day off." I shortly answered closing my eyes wishing for him to get it as a sign to leave.

"How sweet of Lia : planing a "get with the family day" for her boyfriend. Mother did catch you after all being so in love. I cannot believe that you two started dating for real." Adam mocked. Who am I kidding this is Adam , the kid who tested my mother's sanity hourly growing up!

"She doesn't even know." I corrected and his blue eyes turned critical.

"You didn't call in sick even?" He puzzled knowing that even if I have no respect of time I will always go to the company regardless of sickness and preform to my highest abilities.

"No, now leave I have a date to plan." The words escaped my mouth out of anger and I regretted them. 

"Date? is our little Tobiah Knight finally going down on one knee?..Am I going to be a best man soon? Is this why you are taking a day off? To surprise Lia?  " Adam bugged loud and I feared mum hearing him. If he didn't calm down I will surely punch him if he does not keep his voice down.

"Its with Lana." I sighed explaining and the happy-go-lucky nature of brother vanished.

"The witch!" He spoke disgustingly making my headache double in pain.

"Shut it..." I instructed throwing glares at him. If my mother knows she would probably kill me, go to apologize to Lia and feed me to Jaden. 

"Are you cheating on Lia? Are you still fake dating? Mother swears that she never saw you being so in love." Adam continued to rant endlessly and I had to punch his forearm not so lightly for him to shut up.