Out of the Club

An update as promised

You guys are awesome! Love u all

New challenge is ( 45 comments and 60 votes)

Cordelia's Pov

We all ended up in Tobiah's room. The fight between him and the guy that kissed Lana was broken off by the club security. If This hotel did not belong to my dad, we would have been in the streets of Italy looking for a new ceiling to shelter us. I cursed Tobiah loudly but seeing the hurt looking on his face I apologized and stayed quite. I even helped him to balance Lana and lead her through the crowds and to their room. 

Tobiah had a cut on his cheek and blood oozed from it. He however did not mind it. His grip on Lana's forearm was clearly too tight but the drunk girl did not mind it. She barely kept her balance. If Tobiah let's go of her she will just wobble like Bambi taking its first steps. 

"Tobiah, you need to clean the cut on your cheek. It is still bleeding." I informed in the sweetest lowest tone I could master but silence was my only answer.

"Tobiah?" I questioned again as he opened the door to his room but he still ignored me.

Following his lead, I entered dropping Lana's bag by her fallen figure on the bed and stood frozen not knowing what to do. I should just leave the pacing Tobiah and his lost looking girlfriend and go to my room. The night has already been too much and I cannot digest any amount of added drama.

"It is all her fault." Lana slurred loud pointing a finger at me shocking me 

"Shut it Lana! She did not address you the whole trip so how is it her fault?" Tobiah  defended me and I felt relief knowing that he won't believe her.

"I will leave you guys to talk it out, goodnight" I hushed praying the gods to let me slip out of such tense situation 

"Goodnight" Lana mimicked in a bitchy tone and my anger started to bubble. What the hell is her problem?

"What the hell is your problem Lana?" I angrily asked

"He calls you princess and stepped in to save you from Dylan like a knight in shinning armor" She whined like a child 

"He is just being friendly and I never asked him to do any of those." I cleared out seeing the once wobbly Lana stand up tall

"I am her friend. Those reasons also do not justify your deed." Tobiah accorded loudly anger still shown in his tone

"Shut up Tobiah. I have seen how impressed you were by her entrance and at home you cannot shut up about how you teased her and how she fires back." Lana fought walking suddenly gracefully to meet Tobiah eye to eye. Am I allowed to run away now or am I  to deep into this situation to just walk away?

With red angry eyes Tobiah stared down his shorter girlfriend. She huffed meeting his gaze with obedience and challenge. The whole room fell into silence but it was not comfortable at all. Raging sounds of fastening heavy breathes filled to room and I still felt lost and out of the right setting.

"What you did is just fucked up. The last time you flirted with a guy, you said it was innocent talk. Now Lana I do doubt all of your actions." Tobiah pointed and I heard the pain in his tone. Even though yelling, he sounded broken and hurt.

"You flirt daily with her. I already know enough of your stories to write a rom-com movie" She seethed back   

"It is not like that and you know that Cordelia is not my type. She too up tight and business oriented. She is nice looking in a way but not as hot or sexy as I want my woman to be. She is just...Cordelia" Tobiah simply ended pointing at me 

Now his pain transferred to me. My heart pained weirdly at his echoing words and I wished I had already walked away. I know that comparing me to Lana is a mission impossible because she is all beauty and grace while I am mind and brains. Hearing those words though actually hurts. I was reminded yet again of all the high-school bullies that called me "fat", "big", "plain"...

"I don't believe you." Lana taunted hatefully 

"Well, I am done believing in us. I do not trust you anymore." Tobiah ended

In quick steps, he walked to me grabbing my forearm and dragged me out of the room. At first I was still replaying his words inside my mind so I did not mind. However coming to terms with the current situation, I started to struggle to free my hand out of his hold. I hate him, his stupid words and his mood swings.

"Let go, you idiot." I yelled trying as hard as I can to pull my hand out of his

"Open the door to your room" He ordered ignoring my clear anger

"Why?" I seethed crossing my hands

"We need a room to stay in unless you want a sleepover with Lana." He mocked still keeping a harsh gaze.

"I need a room. This is my room alone. You however can go and sleepover with Lana or any other being " I pointed out strictly 

"The hotel is probably booked completely. If not for your dad, we would never be accepted here. Now stop being childish and open the door. I will sleep on the sofa. I already had my share of drama tonight so do not taunt me anymore." He simply replied and opened the palm of his hands asking for my key-card.

"You could go back to Lana and ask for forgiveness. After all you gave up fast on what you had." I tried to argue but did place  my card in his hand

"This is not her first time fooling around." He simply confessed entering my room and falling tiredly on the sofa.

"You love her though." I reminded him mimicking his action and sitting a foot away from him

"I am not sure that I do now." He confessed and I did not know what to say. 

I lost all possible answers hearing his words. He sounded in pain and my previous anger washed away. Gazing at him, I saw a broken man. My heart pounded painfully seeing the once playful Tobiah with tearful eyes. Italy has not been good to him. He will forever remember such a country painfully and it is all Lana's fault...

Breaking the heavy silence in the room , my phone sung loud. My ringtone echoed and the music of "Solo" by clean bandit and Demi played loud. Having my phone in hand, I simply picked up seeing that it my mother. If do dare to ignore her she would call me again and again for the rest of the night. 

"Momma...I am fine...It is too early momma. I don't want to go dress fitting yet...Please...No,Momma don't hang up...Dammit." I ended with a sigh feeling so freaking hopeless.

"Dress fitting?" Tobiah repeated in a surprised tone and my blood froze. No one is supposed to know not until I find a way out.

"Nothing important let me get some wet towel and clean your cuts." I said dismissively and stood walking to the bathroom.

"Cordelia, You know that you can tell me anything right?" Tobiah's tired tone questioned as I came back in sight

"Yes" I lied and sat by him trying to clean the cut on his cheek.

"Good." he replied nodding and I wished for a second to just be able to let go and tell him my dilemma. 

Thanks for reading and supporting my book

Your New challenge is ( 45 comments and 60 votes)

What is Cordelia's dilemma ? Can you guess?