Empty Road

Sorry for the unanswered messages and comments

Will try to reply soon enough

I have been dealing with stuff...

Hope that you still remember this book

Tobiah's Pov: 

The interaction between her and my family was everything I could ask for. I knew that they love each other and it is quite different from Lana being with them. Lana looked down at my mother while mum called Lana a witch openly. Adam used to abhor her fashion talks and dad brought a book wherever to act as if he is reading. With Lia though all seemed cosy, loving, warm, homey. All felt exactly how it should and I was the happiest. 

After the first stop, I had to bring her to Logan and Noah, my best friends. Five seconds of heavy silence enveloped us while I started driving. Only our breathes kept on echoing. The moment my car doors closed shut, Lia started eyeing me trying to figure me out. Somehow I can feel her onyx orbs studying all my features, even the tiniest. I am fully aware that it is not the right time but her gaze and slightly pouting lips made an urge erupt in me. I wanted to kiss her soft glossed lips until she begs for air. These days I am always wanting the same thing , to have her. How is she suddenly charming me this hard? How did I easily fell under the spell of her love?Why is this love different from my past loves? Why am I willing to blindly agree to anything the near-by girl can say? How is she controlling all of me while I was always in control with Lana and whatever girl before?

"Why are you doing all of this Tobiah ? What's going on with you? You went missing for the day, then came and threatened Raphae, introduced me to your family whom I already know well and adore and now you are driving us to meet your best friends. Did I sign up for a crazy day-out with you?" Lia asked as I started driving us to meet both Logan and Noah.

"His name is Raphael and you did sign a law binding contract to be mine for a year." I reminded keeping my cool facade even though my anger rose at the nickname and my heart kept on wildly beating making me question all, even my ability to drive at the moment. How did she bewitch me this hard and fast? Why am I sensing a nearing heart-attack but I don't even regret or fear it? Why am I jealous of Raphael's nickname? Why is the need to harm that guy bubbling again in me?

"It was the other way around: you signed yourself up to me. But that ended, I already told you to tear the contract and go find Lana." Lia corrected, her hands crossing tightly and a low but heard grunt left her lips making me inwardly smirk. Can it be?

"I did try to abide by your sudden order. Guess what though? I was assured that Lana is brighter than both of us." I remarked knowing greatly how competitive Lia can be.

"She is not smarter than me." Lia rushed loudly making me grin evilly.

"In this cas, she is." I repeated and Lia pointed her finger at me as if daring me to say it again. 

"Your dear Lana might be prettier and more beautiful but she is not smarter! You cannot compare me to a girl who goes around saying " does it make me look fat?" knowing fully well that she cannot be skinnier!" lia seethed as we came to a red light and for once I was able to shift and turn to face her. Hearing her talking down about her beauty made me furious. I might have disregarded her before but given a chance to appreciate her body, I became lost, out of breathes and fully captured.

"Don't say that." I ordered and a grunt rumbled in my chest as my eyes fell from her lips, to her chest, to her sides, hips and legs...Fuck, how I want her!

"Go defend your barbie somewhere else!" Lia ordered her cheeks getting redder in clear anger.

      At that specific moment, I didn't care about our whereabouts. I forgot totally that I am supposed to drive. All I cared about was shutting those stubborn lips of Lia. Anger rose in my chest as she kept on declaring that Lana is mine, because she isn't and I don't want her no more!  Praying for the road to remain empty, my hands moved grabbing the sides of Lia's head and I heard her surprised intake of air. She tried to withdraw but I was faster and in a second my lips were on hers. I didn't make a move for a second wanting to test her acceptance and surprisingly she didn't retreat. Sensing her approval, I started to kiss her slowly and she kissed back. Her hands sneaked to my collar bringing me and I grunted in hunger for her touch. Hearing my animalistic side begging for her, her lips tugged in a smile, I felt it. She fought me for control and tried to sneak her tongue into my mouth first but I bit her lower lip making her moan. Allowing my tongue in, I explored all of her mouth. Little noises of shortening breathes and hushed moans filled my car. Forgetting all, I fastened her seat belt to free her. Without breaking the kiss, I brought her to my lap and somehow we managed to easily find a comfortable seating. My hands kept on exploring all of her curves and rest finally on her thigh, drawing patterns on it, squeezing it and teasing her...

"She... is ...not... mine." I breathlessly uttered as we pushed apart due to our need for air.

"You ...want... her ...back ...though." Lia spoke hardly managing to say each word clearly as her head hid in my neck making me stiffer by the second. I want her badly.

"I don't. I have all that I need here." I informed feeling Lia's body going rigid and her grasp on my shirt getting tighter.

"Tobiah?" She called puzzling my words and the sound of my name leaving her lips made me shiver.

"She was smarter because she saw what we have missed. She saw that I was flirting with you, that I always cared about you, that I talk too much about you ...She saw that while we were blinded." I explained myself to her feeling her lips resting on the skin of my neck ever so lightly. " Fuck, princess ! you don't know what you are doing to me and how is this affecting me so strongly! I am loosing my sanity for you." 

"Tobiah" She repeated in a baby voice making me hug her closer.

"I should be freaking out about all of this however I cannot be calmer or happier! If anyone out of Logan or Noah gets a girl pregnant he would freak and even run to china but I felt proud and excited when I discovered such fact. It is like my head is under water but I am breathing fine! Being near you feels so surreal as if we are defying gravity. Don't ever let go of me again, princess." I begged hearing her giggle a bit.

"My favorite song and musical, how?" She asked pushing a bit away from me. Her orbs shined as new light-full sparks appeared in them. 

"Helena. I asked and she said anything for Coby." I revealed laughing at Helena's excitement when I told her about my current plans.

"Shipping us is her favorite activity by now " Lia shrugged with a silly smile.

"Mine too." I added make Lia's face paler. Did I say the wrong thing?

"Why ?" she asked pushing away and finding her way to her chair?

"Because I fell for you." I simply said and she went stiff. Her cheeks gained their redness, only it was deeper. Her mouth opened and closed without a voice leaving it. She looked lost at what to say next. All of her reactions made me grin because even if she didn't say it back at least she is affected...It is also fun to make her wordless...

"You need to meet my best friends because I want them to have a clear image of my future." I simply added looking lazily at the once again red light , thinking of of how many greens we missed. Thank goodness for it being an empty voided street!