Chapter I

Anika sighed as she felt the softness of the matress underneath her

Anika sighed as she felt the softness of the matress underneath her. It was feather-like and she wondered if she was in heaven already. Chuckling to herself, in her sleep, she snuggled into the warmth of her new-found pillow wrapping her arms tightly around it.

She felt something tickling her neck and arched her neck a little backwards. Her sleepy form frowned. How the hell did such a soft pillow have anything roughly ticklish. Her hands reached out, trying to figure out what it exactly was.

For a few moments she kept smoothly roaming her hands until she realised that something was really, really wrong. It had a nose and eyes and a fucking sharp jawline. Slowly opening her eyes, her heart beating quicker by the minute, she opened her eyes to the most gorgeous yet terrifying sight.

She was in bed with a man. A gorgeous, hot man. Her eyes travelled a little downwards to see a few of his shirt buttons open, his well-built sexy body visible.

She nervously looked down at herself. She sighed in relief. She was still dressed.

As more of her sleep-fog cleared up, she came to understand that she and he were a badly tangled mess of limbs and bodies.

Her eyes darted back to his face, only to realise that this was a complete stranger. Did she just pick any random guy from the bar last night?

She gasped when he suddenly wrapped an arm tightly around her waist, snuggling into her. She felt his breathing on her shoulders. In, out. In, out. She shivered.

If things weren't bad enough, she felt his lips move against her skin. She was sure she was dead already.

She heard him mumble something and pulled away, looking at him. He would wake up anytime soon. Every instinct in her body told her to run.

One problem. She couldn't. He was heavy.

"Ru, stop moving. I am sleepy."

Anika frowned. She just slept with a man who had a girlfriend he lovingly called Ru? Okay, they probably didn't do anything but just sleep. This wasn't good either.

Anika lightly poked his shoulder. He only ignored her and slept on. Anika couldn't help but stare. His hair messy and covering his forehead, his stubble that suited his so well, sharp jawline, perfect ninety degree angled nose. He was legit perfection.

Then, as if suddenly remembering that she was supposed to wake him up, Anika softly whispered, "Excuse me?"

Her voice didn't quite reach her own ears. She sighed. Taking a depe breath, she called out,

"Good Morning."

His lips curved up into a smile and Anika swore he looked a hundred times sexier and adorable at the same time. Then as he opened his eyes, Anika gasped. His eyes. Damn. Those cerulean ones were so beautiful.