Bonus | Dates Like These

Set few months after the last chapter.

---

Anika stood in front of the Oberoi Mansion, waiting for Shivaay to show up. He had been gone for three weeks to Holland for a meeting. While they did talk a lot through text, video calls and even voice calls had been difficult. So, he had promised her a date once he returned.

Today, Sanika's orphanage was going to a local amusement park for their picnic and Anika and Shivaay had very discreetly decided to join them. The orphanage ladies, of course, loved having them around, considering how they loved all the kids so much.

Anika kicked a random stone when she heard his footsteps. She looked up to find him looking at her with a wide grin. "I missed you so much." Anika mumbled and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"If going away for a couple of weeks means my girlfriend insists on PDA, I'll take these trips often."

"Shut up." Anika giggled before taking him in a kiss. Shivaay was pleasantly surprised and kissed her back, hands on her waist. He would never come to terms with the fact that Anika liked him enough to stay with him for almost ten months now.

When they pulled away, Anika gave him a full blown smile, wrapping arms around his neck.

"I swear if you look at me like this I am just carrying you to my room. Don't then blame me when Sanika complains." Shivaay sighed, placing kisses all over her face.

"Haw! We are not cancelling at all. I want to go to the park."

"Let's move tgen, shall we?"

Anika nodded excitedly. Breaking her hold on his, she excitedly ran to the driver's seat. Shivaay shook his head.

"If you are tired you can sleep. I know how tiresome flying can be." Anika suggested once she had begun driving.

"Oh after that warm welcome from your end I think I can go quite a few days without sleep." Shivaay winked making her laugh.

"Now now, did I miss your pointless flirting."

"Oh I know you did. I sharpened my skills though, flirting with all the native Europeans."

Anika narrowed her eyes, examining his face for a few seconds.

"If you did, why did none of them punch you right in the face for those horrible pick-up lines?" she mused and Shivaay only rolled his eyes in reply.

"What did you bring for Sanika?" Anika asked and Shivaay's eyes widened.

"Oh shit."

Anika looked at him in confusion.

"I forgot her gift in my room." Shivaay softly hit his head on the seat and Anika sighed.

"And what will you tell her?"

"That I was way too excited to mert her and her mumma." Shivaay shrugged.

"Yeah, right."

---

Anika impatiently shifted on her feet as Shivaay confirmed with the matron that they were standing outside. The whole park had been booked by the Oberois for the day for the various orphanages they had all over the state.

When he was done, he wrapped an arm around her waist, leading her inside.

"Guess I forgot telling you." Shivaay looked at her thoughtfully.