01

Jungkook groaned as he made his way from his car to the front door of his house.
"The days just keep getting worse." He thought to himself as he kicked off his shoes at the front door.

'Ms. Hwayoung should be here.'

Ms. Hwayoung was his son's babysitter. He had almost forgotten her name as she was probably the 100th babysitter that he had hired in the past 2 weeks. His son, Jeongmin, was quite a handful and all the other babysitters had given up on taking care of the bundle of energy.

He slowly opened the front door and as he had expected, Ms. Hwayoung looked completely destroyed as she was chasing around a little boy who held a China plate tightly in his clutches.

"Appa!" The little boy shouted upon seeing the bashed up looking man in the doorway. In the process of running into the arms of his father, he had completely forgot about the fact that he was holding a plate and had dropped it creating a loud crash that seemed to resonate throughout the house.

Jungkook sighed in exasperation at the 5th plate broken in two days, but nevertheless, he loved his son with all his heart as he was was the only one he had left.

"Jeongmin!!" The babysitter cried.

"Look Ms. Hwayoung, I'm really sorry about this I know my son is a bit too much to handle so let me clean that mess up for you." Jungkook said while bending down to pick up the pieces of glass.

"Jeongmin, you've caused enough trouble for one day." Jungkook said, while picking up his son and placing him on the counter.

"Umm Ms. Hwayoung, I increased your pay so I hope that helps." He said while taking out his wallet. "Thank you" said Ms. Hwayoung. "And I'll have you know Mr. Jungkook, that I won't be coming back here." She said, grabbing the money out of Jungkook's hand and headed for the door, slamming it in the process.

Jungkook sighed, looking at the family photo of them. Back when his wife was still here.

(Flashback)
Jungkook quietly tiptoed out of the 1 year old baby's room as to not wake him up. His wife, Sooyeon, had called him downstairs as she wanted to talk to him.
"Yeah? Wassup." He said when he got downstairs.
Sooyeon looked up. "Jungkook, I'm really sorry." She said and broke into tears. "I shouldn't have done it. I'm so stupid." She sobbed.
"Hey," Jungkook whispered, "what happened?"
"I'm so, so sorry. You'll never be able to forgive me." She looked up at him with puffy red eyes.
"It's ok, tell me, I'm always here for you." He said as he gently stroked her long black hair.

"Jungkook, I cheated on you, with my ex."

It was at that moment, his world came crashing down on him.
"Y-you did what?"
"I'm sorry"
"Sorry doesn't cut it!" He yelled. "You have a freaking family, a son, and what do you go and do?!" He questioned her.
"Get out." He said sternly.
"W-what?"
"I said GET OUT!" He said a bit louder.

He watched as she quicky packed her things and left the house.

(End of flashback)

"Appa, why are you crying?"

A small voice breaks him out of his thoughts.
He touched his cheeks, and sure enough, they were drenched with his warm tears.

"Is it about eomma?"

"What? No MinMin, that's silly." He said with a smile, trying to cover up his sadness.

"And oh my god Jeongmin, how the hell are we supposed to find you another babysitter?!" Jungkook tried to change the topic.

"Maybe you should look harder."Jeongmin replied sassily.

"Jeon Jeongmin, we do not use that type of attitude towards elders." Jungkook said, trying to discipline his son, all those parenting books are useless when it comes to actual parenting.

"Mian Appa.." he said, looking down.

"It's ok." Jungkook really did not know how to get mad at his precious son.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked, hugging the younger.

"Yeah! I want a banana milkshake" he giggled.

"One banana milkshake coming right up!" Jungkook chuckled, opening the cabinets to find the powder.

"Appa, it's right behind you!" Jeongmin laughed, pointing to the milkshake powder that was indeed, right behind him.

"Appa is becoming too old." Jungkook joked, wiping a fake tear from his eyes.

After making Jeongmin a milkshake, Jungkook added a cherry on top which was how MinMin always liked it.

"Yaay!" Jeongmin exclaimed as he drank the milkshake.

Jungkook smiled at his adorable son. "You have a mustache." He said, wiping it off with a tissue. "Appa, why did you do that?" Jeongmin pouted. "It looked like you dunked your face in milk silly." He said, pinching his cheeks.

"Appa has a test tomorrow, so would you be a good boy and go to sleep now?" Jungkook asked his son.

"Okay appa, but you better study and not be on that phone." He giggled. "Jeongmin." Jungkook warned with a smile.

He picked up the tired boy and made his way upstairs to his bedroom, setting him down gently and covered him up.

"Goodnight." He whispered, kissing his forehead. "Goodnight appa."

***************

A/N

So this was the first chapter and I never actually wrote an ff so I hope you liked it! I'll try and update as often as possible and comments are always welcome :)

Insta (fan account): @minixchim