15

Y/N POV

"Stop!" I complained and pushed Jungkook off of me. "I'm gonna drop my croissant!" The aforementioned gave me a puzzled look before glancing down to the floor to see that I had indeed dropped my croissant. 

"And keep your raging hormones down. Like damn son, had it not been for the five second rule I would've lost my food, and food is bae." I said as I took a huge bite out of the soft croissant. "Ok but why are you even eating one now? Isn't it kinda late?" Jungkook said as he looked at his watch. "It's like 6."

"Yeah well, I only had 69 cents so I couldn't buy any chicken nuggets." I looked into the distance with a sad expression on my face. The very image of depression. I tried looking as emotional as I could as I thought about those delicious nuggets that I couldn't afford at the present moment. 

Out of my peripheral vision, I could see Jungkook face palming as he sighed out a big breath. He looked up at me, "You do know that the food stall down the street sells chicken strips for 50 cents, right?" 

"Fuck ya chicken strips." I grimaced at the thought of chicken strips because right now, the only thing that mattered in this sad world was chicken nuggets. Not the rip off version of it. 

"Why are you like this?" Jungkook asked as he propped his arms onto the counter and rested his head on his hands. "Like you are the most weirdest but at the same time the coolest person know." He looked at me curiously, like I was some type of animal you see at the zoo. "Weird, but cool."

"It's called talent, honey." I leaned on to the counter next to him and smiled at him and rolled my eyes playfully. "I don't think quoting vines requires that much talent." He air quoted the word 'talent'. "Oh so you know what they are? I guess you aren't as old as I thought you were." I laughed. "That depends on how old you thought I was." He said as he turned to his left, facing me. "I dunno, late teens maybe?" I guessed. Jungkook's raised his eyebrows in surprise before a huge bunny like smile grew on his face. "Are you serious?!" He doubled over with laughter, "Do I really look that young?" "Uh... well... no?" I said as I looked at the man with confusion. If he wasn't in his late teens then he must be at least twenty. "I'm twenty three, but thank you for your very off guess." He said, his big bunny smile unfaltering.

"So tell me Jungkook," Jungkook looked at me expextantly, "what's your ideal type of girl?" 

"I want a church girl, who goes to church, and reads her bible." He said, trying very hard not to burst out laughing. I tried to hide my laugh as I continued. "Hey Kook," I said as I looked down at his shirt, "there's a stain on your shirt." Jungkook looked down and groaned out of exasperation. "Awe shit." He pouted and I felt like I was gonna get a heart attack from the cuteness. "Hey it's ok, accidents happen. How do you think the kids got here?" My chest was on the verge of exploding from holding in my laugh. Jungkook turned around in attempts to hide his huge smile.

"So," Jungkook started, turning back around to face me, "what was the most dumbest thing you have ever done?"

"To make a long story short, I put a whole bag of jelly beans up my ass." I smiled innocently at Jungkook who looked at me like he knew that was coming.

"Ok." Jungkook started laughing extremely hard. "That-that's," he tried to talk but was failing horribly, "that's enough." he said, still laughing.

"But honestly Jungkook," I said, as I gazed upon his laughing self, "you could just ask me if you wanted me to kiss you, I wouldn't mind."

A/N

Wow, Chae updated after an eternity.

THIS IS SO EFFING BAD LIKE THIS IS PROBABLY THE WORST CHAPTER THAT YOU HAVE EVER READ IN YOUR LIFE. 

this story will be jhopefully updated on Saturday's and if I'm lucky, on weekdays as long as teachers aren't trying to shove hw down my throat, my music teacher isn't trying to break my vocal chords and my social life isn't trying to strangle me.

I apologize for that extremely sucky chapter. I had just watched a vine comp.

buT LET'S GET TO THE MORE IMPORTANT PART. THIS PIECE OF UTTER CRAP HAS 1.7K READS. tbqh, when I started this, I didn't even expect like 100 reads. Thank you guys for reading this, it means a lot to me.

Word count: 745

<unedited>