16

Y/N POV

Right before the startled Jungkook could even reply to my before statement, the bell had rung, signalling that someone had walked into the cafe.

"Welcome to Bangtan cafe!" I heard Jungkook exclaim in the most fake voice ever. "What can I get for you?" He continued as the customer had made their way to the counter. The aforementioned glanced around the cafe as she walked up. She seemed to be around my height with a slightly chubby frame and an adorable round face. She was wearing an oversized sweatshirt with some black leggings and her hair was tied up in a long ponytail. Judging by her looks, I was guessing she was in her late thirties.

The woman looked up at us before looking behind us to see the menu. She scanned the menu for a good minute which made the situation really awkward with me and Jungkook looking to the side as she was deciding.

"Um, I would like to have the midnight mocha please." The woman said in a soft voice as she seemed to be taking interest in my work partner, completely ignoring my presence. Jungkook smiled at her and typed her order into the system. "Anything else?" He asked, smile unfaltering.
"No," she replied in the same soft tone, except a hint of flirt was laced in. "That will be all." At this point the woman had both her hands on the counter and was slowly trying to reach for Jungkook's hands, but Jungkook, being the smooth criminal he is, swiftly turned around before the woman could even touch him.

I tried to hold my laugh as I watched the woman's eyebrows knit with anger as she quickly pulled her hands off the surface.

Jungkook then turned around holding the woman's drink in his hand. "That will be $14.99" He said as he handed the drink to her. The lady proceeded to put the money on the counter along with a little folded note. Me and Jungkook eyed the note with suspicion before looking back up at the crazy lady as she winked before walking out through the doors.

"I've had worse." Jungkook said as he tossed the little piece of paper into the trash.

I laughed at the plight of the poor man as he sighed in exasperation. "You should have seen the look on her face when you turned around." I said as I continued giggling.

Jungkook simply rolled his eyes at me before counting the money that said woman had left. "Sometimes I wonder why I still work here." He groaned.

"Part-time jobs suck." I said right after him.

"True." He replied shortly. "Especially when you're as hot as me." He smiled cockily. "Oh pahlease." I said as I glared at the man in front of me. "Wait 'till a dude walks through those doors."

"I'm sure they'll all be swooning over you." Jungkook laughed as he wiped the counter top with one swift move of the cloth. I gave Jungkook a glare as he smiled at me innocently.

"They will, trust me." I retorted with a sassy flip of my hair. I looked towards the front of the shop as I saw a male figure striding slowly towards the entrance.

I slightly punched Jungkook on the arm as I watched the man enter the shop. "Watch that dude faint the second he sees me." I smirked, waiting for his reply. Jungkook just rolled his eyes with a smile as he looked up to see the customer. He had finally reached the counter before he looked up and stared directly at me.

I felt my whole world collapse as I saw the oh-so familiar face in front of mine, memories came crashing in like an ocean during a storm, and I was the helpless sailor lost among the waves.

A/N