18

Y/N POV

"Y/n!" A voice echoed through my head. "Mph," I replied, still enveloped by a thick fog of sleep. I turned to the other side in attempts of get rid of the annoying voice. "Don't 'mph' me! You've been asleep for like two hours." That voice. I slowly turned back around and with my hand shielding my eyes from the bright lights of the room, I squinted at the figure hovering above me.

Jimin stood above me, exhaustion evident on his features. "Thank god, you finally got up." He sighed as he heaved himself backwards on to the chair opposite the couch. He ran his hand through his soft blond hair, the strands sticking up in its wake.

"Why are you thanking god when you should be thanking me?" I replied groggily as I rubbed the last bits of sleep from my eyes. "I woke myself up, not god." He creased his brows as he gazed at me with a look of annoyance on his face. "Are you drunk or something?" He placed a hand on my forehead.

"I could ask you the same thing. What kind of an idiot wakes up someone who's sleeping? You uncultured swine." I spat back at him as he gave me an offended look. "Geez, someone has morning crankiness, and it's nine in the night."

"Oh."

"Oh indeed." Jimin got up from the seat and briskly walked towards the door. "By the way, the shift's over. Jungkook told me to wake you up, he said he's taking you home." He said before stepping out.

I pushed myself off of the sofa and walked towards the door, picking up my phone and bag on the way out. I glanced at the clock which was hanging on the wall just outside the break room. 8:00 it read. But didn't Jimin say it was 9? Oh I'm so gonna kill that man.

I let out a huff as I speed walked down the corridor. Just as I turned the corner, I ran smack dab into someone. "Ouch!" I let out a yelp as I rubbed my head with my free hand. I looked up to see an extremely tall male in front of me. His eyes were clenched shut as he too was rubbing his head in pain. He was wearing a Ryan shirt and he was holding the uniform in his right hand. On one corner of the uniform, a name tag hung which read 'Namjoon'.

"Oh um, I'm really sorry about that." The tall man named Namjoon spoke. "I wasn't seeing where I was going and I uh, kinda ran into you." He awkwardly apologized as he stared at the ground in front of him. "That's ok, I wasn't really seeing where I was going either." I replied, not wanting it to seem like it was entirely his fault.
The man smiled, showing off two adorable dimples on his cheeks to which I almost cooed.

He stuck his hand out, gesturing for a hand shake. I took it and I smiled back at him. "Y/n." I said. "Namjoon." He replied.

"Do you, by any chance know where Jimin is?" I asked
Namjoon,remembering that I had to beat him into pulp. "Yeah, I think I saw him leave a few minutes ago. Why?"

Ugh, that short idiot got away. I internally sighed. "Hm? No reason."

"Oh and Jungkook was looking for you, he's at the counter cleaning up." He said as he pointed in the direction of the front counter. I thanked him before I walked away.

I approached the counter and saw Jungkook locking the cash drawer of the register before he turned around and greeted me. "Hey, y/n, you look much better than before." He smiled as he took off the apron which was around his waist. "Yeah," I agreed, "sleep really does solve all of life's problems." Jungkook chuckled as i smiled.

"Because it's late and I don't want you to walk home alone, I have taken the courtesy to drop you off at your house and I will not take no as an answer. So hop along." He said as he lightly pushed me towards the exit of the cafe. "Ok fine." I huffed out as I was continuing to be pushed along. "But I'm pretty sure I can walk just fine without a push." Jungkook let go of me and pulled me by my hand instead. "Is that better?" He asked as he dragged me towards his car. "I feel like a five year old but okay." I laughed.