03

After putting Jeongmin in bed, Jungkook took out the little piece of paper with the phone number.

"Y/n" he said aloud. "I like that name.
Hopefully she doesn't run away like the rest." He said, shaking his head.

He then took out his phone and dialed the number. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Y/n?"

"Yeah, it is. May I know who this is?"

Her voice sounded so sweet and innocent that Jungkook was questioning her age.

"Oh um.. Taehyung gave me your number saying that you're a babysitter."

"Oh yeah this is Jungkook right?"

"Yup."

"Cool. So what time should I come tomorrow?"

"Around 10:30 a.m should be fine."

"Ok, see ya then. Bye."

"Bye."

'Well that didn't go as bad as I thought it would. At least I know she isn't an old lady.' He thought to himself.

Y/n POV

"Why do you do this to meee!" I yelled at my friend who was texting her boyfriend.

"Shut up Y/n you said you needed the extra money so I'm simply helping your ass." She said, glaring at me.

"Yeah, right." I said, rolling my eyes.

"And cut that attitude of yours." Said Miyeon, giving me a dirty look.

"You're like my mom." I said while throwing a pillow at her.

"He just called and asked me to come at 10:30 a.m. like are you kidding me!" I said, punching my faithful sleeping companion (my pillow).

"That's really late! Wth are you saying!?" Said Miyeon, throwing the pillow back at me.

"Some of us need our beauty sleep for your information. I don't wanna be ugly." I said, in hopes of trying to raise my extremely low self esteem.

"Pfft what beauty do you even have left to save." She said rolling her eyes at me.

She did have a point though. I really needed the extra money to help pay off the damn rent cuz Miyeon was paying most of it already and I felt really bad.

"Miyeon how do you babysit?" I asked.

"Just take care of the kid and you should be fine. Just ask Jungkook when he has to be fed etc." She said, pushing her nerd glasses up. "Oh and don't kill the kid. Yeah, that's important too I guess." She said, nodding her head.

"Yeesh. That sounds like a shit ton of work."

"How long do I have to babysit him for?" I asked. I didn't want to be stuck with him for like, a millennia or something.

"Well Jungkook is in college so maybe like,
I don't know, till 8pm?" She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Freakin 8pm?! What the he- wait.. did you just say that he's in college?" I didn't know that he was that young.

"Yeah he got married pretty early and then his wife cheated on him and left him with the kid cuz he didn't want her to take him. So now there's no one to take care of his 5 year old when he goes to college." She stated, as-a-matter- of factly.

My heart softened a bit at that.

"Oh." I said. I didn't know that his wife cheated on him. I felt really bad now.

"Well anyways, are you ready for tomorrow?" Miyeon asked, getting up from the couch.
"I'm going to bed." She said over her shoulder. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I said whilst yawning. It was pretty late anyways.

A/n

Here's the main character (next to Jungkook obviously) I hope you liked it and please vote and comment I really appreciate it!
Bye cookies! ❤️
(I'm officially calling y'all cookies ok. Deal with it)
<unedited>