11

Y/N POV

"So, Jungkook," i said, between bites of the slightly burnt cookie. Jungkook looked up at me, crumbs covering his face. I giggled at his cuteness and handed him a tissue.

He wiped his face and looked at me expectantly.

"Where's Jeongmin?" 

I should've asked the question before but it had completely slipped my mind. Jungkook is quite... distracting.

"Oh," Jungkook got up off of the couch and meandered towards the kitchen to put the plate back.

"He's spending the week at his grandma's." he replied shortly.

"Ah." I replied looking towards him.

"So it'll just be you at home?" 

"Pretty much." Jungkook pouted.

"I'll be so lonely..." 

"You can drop by my house anytime." I replied, feeling pity for the man in front of me.

"Th-that is, if you're comfortable with it. I d-don't wanna-" Great. Now he thinks I'm a creep.

Jungkook's eyes lit up as a big bunny toothed smile spread across his face. 

"I'd love to!" He exclaimed very excitedly. "It'll be nice to get to know each other more." he said, as he leaned back onto the couch. 

"Oh I just remebered that Miyeon is going  out of town tomorrow and she'll come back only next week so I'll be lonely too." I chuckled, it'll be the first time that I'd be alone at home since I moved in with Miyeon.

The room became comfortably silent before I ruined it.

"Hey Jungkook," I said out of the blue. 

He turned his head in my direction.

"When you're alone at home, do you ever feel like you're being watched?" 

Jungkook gave me a weird look before replying. "Yeah," he said slowly, "I mean, who doesn't, why?"

"Oh nothing, like sometimes I feel like someone's gonna jump out from behind me and stab me in the heart before murdering me in a gruesome way by tearing my limbs apart and-" I was making hand gestures while describing the way that I could be murdered until someone grabbed my arms.

I looked up and saw a pale Jungkook with a pleading look in his eyes.

"Ok. Enough." he said as he let go of my arms. "How the hell am I supposed to stay here alone now?"

"Whoops." I replied, sheepishly.

"What's the time by the way?" Surely it wouldn't be past 10.

"It's 11," Jungkook replied, glancing at his phone.

"Shit."

"I gotta go, but we can meet tomorrow!" I said as I grabbed my clutch and phone.

"No! Please don't go! I'll be too lonely." 

I gave Jungkook a weird look. Did he actually just ask me to spend the night with him?

Jungkook cleared his throat. "What I meant was-"

"I know exactly what you mean," I smirked, "You want me to stay because you think someone is going to gruesomely murder you because you're alone."

"Well... yeah, pretty much." He sighed in defeat.

"Ok," I set my clutch back onto the coffee table before very ungracefully throwing myself on the couch.

"Really?!" Jungkook chirped, smiling for the millionth time that day.

"Yup," I smiled back. 

"Netflix and chill?"

A/N

You know your fanfic is original when the MC smirks more than Jungkook

Y'ALL IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK. My exams just ended and I feel so free!

 Also, sorry for the short and crappy chapter. I had writers block and I had to update because it's been over a month and this was all I could get out of my head. The next chapter will be better I hope.

I started another book which is basically a compilation of BTS jokes and scenarios so if you want you can read it. It's called 'Unbalanced : a BTS crackfic'.

Byeee cookies!

Word count: 566

<unedited>