07

No ones POV

"We have no food."

The worst scenario that every living  being faces at some point. And today it just had to be Jungkook.

The ebony haired man looked up from the fridge and acknowledged the presence of the hungry child next to him.

"We also ran out of milkshake powder if that's what you were about to ask."

Jeongmin closed his mouth.

"You know what that means..." Jungkook said, with an almost evil smirk.

Jeongmin smiled evilly. He knew exactly what that meant.

                     --------------------

"Wooohoo!" The overly excited male shouted as he pushed, or more like rode (A/N ya nasty) the shopping cart through the empty aisles of the grocery store.

Jeongmin sat inside the cart as he laughed at his father who was acting like a complete child.

"You know where we're going."

The two stopped in front of the junk food aisle as their eyes glistened with pure joy.

"Heaven." They said, in unison.

Jungkook proceeded to push the cart through the aisle as Jeongmin leaned over and picked out everything he wanted. That being almost the whole shelf leaving out the seemingly healthy looking food. 'Healthy food' was a word that did not seem to exist in the five year old's dictionary.

Jungkook turned back to look into the cart and saw his son buried in junk. He sighed out of exasperation. What was he gonna do with this suga high (A/N oh yes I did) child.

"Look Jeongmin, I know that you love this stuff and all, but you really gotta cut your sugar intake." Jungkook tried to recall what Jin had said about sugar. He regretted that he didn't pay more attention to Jin's nutrition facts.

"And what if I don't." Jeongmin stuck his tongue out.

And that's when hell broke loose.

Y/N POV

"Food."

"Can you stop walking around the house like a zombie and if you're really that hungry then go get some food." Miyeon was pissed and that's what made me happy.

I shut her laptop with my elbows and gave her puppy eyes. "Food." I repeated.

"I told you to go get it yourself!" Miyeon pushed me off of her laptop and gave me a death glare.

"I was in the middle of writing a fanfic! Why did you close it!" She whined, searching for her saved draft.

"Fine." I answered. "But I'm only getting it for myself because I couldn't care less if you starved to death." I flipped my hair onto her face.

"Then you can bid goodbye to your Netflix subscription." She replied sassily.

"You wouldn't."

"Watch me."

"Fine." I gave in and grabbed my stuff. "I'll get you your health bar shit." I said, rolling my eyes.

                      -------------------

I pulled the cart out of the big group of cart things which I still don't know what to call.

I pushed it along and went to the junk food aisle first. It was like a routine of mine whenever I came to the store. Junk is life. Don't listen to Miyeon.

I was walking through the aisle picking out the most unhealthy food I could find when I came across the scene of a father and son in a heated argument. That's when the familiar voice called out to me.

"Noona!"

I looked around and spotted Jeongmin along with Jungkook who were arguing just a moment ago.

"Noona what are you doing here?" Jeongmin asked adorably.

"Oh I'm just getting some really nutritious food as you can see." I said sarcastically. "And by the looks of it, you're doing the same." I chuckled.

I looked over to Jungkook who seemed to be looking a bit red in the face, probably because of what had happened earlier that day.

"Oh, hey Jungkook!" I had decided to break the ice first to make things less awkward between the both of us.

"H-hey." He said, not looking at me in the eye.

"Funny seeing you around here." He laughed a bit, making me smile.

"Yup. I see we have some things in common." I glanced over at the sugar filled cart. "I assume that's Jeongmin's snacks." I looked over at the guilty looking boy.

"He put it all in when I wasn't looking." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "And now he refuses to let me take it out too."

"Jeongmin," I decided to try and coax the little boy into giving up on the dangerous amount of junk. "Will you be a good boy and listen to noona?"

Jeongmin nodded his head a little too eagerly.

"Ok, you have to understand that all this is not good for your little body." I gestured to the cart. "So I want you to remove some of the stuff in your cart and only take a few things."

"Ok noona!" He replied and just like that, he actually did what I said.

Damn I'm good at my job.

I looked over to Jungkook who seemed to be in shock.

I waved my hands in front of his face.

"Anybody in there?" I joked.

"Y-yeah." He said, snapping himself  out of his daze.

"Oh ok good, you kinda looked... I dunno, jungshook."

"How'd you do that?"

"To be honest, I don't know myself."

"You're better at this then me." He said, shaking his head.

"I know, I'm amazing." I laughed.

"If only you were there all the time..."

Wut. Does he know what he just said or... nah.

A/N

Roses are red
Blood is sticky
Can I just say
That escalated quickly

A bitch has risen from the dead and that bitch is me.

Bye cookies♡

Word count: 926

<unedited>