12

Y/N POV

"So..." I said as I scrolled through the TV shows and movies, "which one do you wanna watch?" 

I glanced over to the other side of the couch and to my dismay, he wasn't there.

"Jungkook?" I called out to him, only to receive a yell as a reply. "Jungkook?!" 

I got up from my warm place on the couch and ran to the sound of his voice. I burst into the kitchen to find Jungkook holding a huge kitchen knife in one hand and a frying pan in the other. He seemed to be pointing the knife at the front door.

"Jungkook, what the-"

"Stand back!" he screeched, holding his arm out in front of me in effort to prevent me from moving to the front door.

"Ok but what in the name of-"

"I heard something scratch the door. I don't know what it is but we're too young to die, so take this and save yourself." Jungkook said, handing a butcher knife to me.

"Ok," I said, pushing past his arm and towards the door. "Now that we have something to protect ourselves with, we can see what's on the other side of it."

"Y/n!" Jungkook exclaimed, with fear lacing his voice. "Do you have a death wish?" 

"No, not yet. Why do you ask?" I questioned.

"You're doing exactly what the stupid protagonist of every horror movie does and it's their fault that everyone else gets brutally murdered." He explained, while slowly dragging me back by my arms.

I tried escaping his grasp but it was impossible. He kept pulling me towards himself until my back was met with an extremely muscular front. My breath hitched the second contact was made.

"J-Jungkook d-do you mind-" 

That's when the scratching was heard again. 

Jungkook managed to pull me even closer to him as he wrapped his arms around me, his tall figure towering over mine. I'm not saying that I enjoyed it but that's exactly what I'm saying. He smelled good, like cologne with a strong hint of warm cinnamon sugar. His face was buried in the crook of my neck as he hugged me tighter. 

"I don't wanna die." 

His warm breath fanned my neck as he spoke and damn, at that moment, I didn't want to die either.

"Jungkook," I said quietly.

"Yeah?" he replied, face still hidden in my neck.

"If we are gonna die right now," I heard him slightly whimper and tighten his grip around me when he heard the word 'die'.

"I just wanna tell you something,"

"What?" he whispered.

"You have nice abs." I smiled to myself at my words.

Silence hung in the air for sometime before he replied.

"I know." I could feel him smile against my skin.

We ended up staying like that for some time, enjoying each others presence before the scratching was heard again followed by a 'meow'.

Me and Jungkook both looked up at each other with the same expression of shock on our faces.

"That's it I'm opening it." I said as I walked towards the door and flung it open, revealing a fluffy calico cat curled up on the welcome mat. It looked up at the both of us before meowing again and walking into the house like it owned the place. 

Jungkook sighed and massaged his forehead as he watched the cat waltz in and take over the couch.

I looked back at the cat who looked like it was sneering at Jungkook before looking back at me with an innocent face.

I glanced back at Jungkook.

"Do you two know each other?" I questioned.

"Sadly, we do." He replied, before giving the cat a death glare.

"He's Jimin hyungs cat and sometimes, he escapes his house and comes here for no apparent reason and every time I have to call up Jimin hyung to come pick up his stupid cat."

"I'll just go call him, one sec." Jungkook said as he fished his phone out of his pocket.

He was just about to dial his number before someone else burst through the front door.

A man of about my height walked right past me and picked up the cat off the couch.

"There you are!" The man exclaimed as he held up his cat.

"Thanks a ton Kookie, I was searching for him everywhere."

Jungkook's face had the most pissed off expression I had ever seen.

"Yeah, you're welcome hyung." He said, rolling his eyes at the man whom I had assumed to be Jimin.

"Oh and who do we got here?" I heard a voice from behind me say. I whipped around to see Jimin and that's when my ovaries decided to give up on me because standing in front of me was an angel in human form. This man was legit perfection and I was probably drooling.

He reached his arm out and closed my mouth which was left hanging open.

"I know, sweetie." he said, cockily.

My cheeks flushed at his words.

Jungkook quickly stepped between us and pushed me slightly back.

"Damn Jungkook," the short man stated. "I hope me and my cat weren't interrupting anything important." he smirked.

"Hyung, now that you've found your cat, I'm pretty sure you can find the exit too," Jungkook growled at him.

Jimin only smiled sunshine and rainbows before walking towards the door.

"You two are a cute couple by the way." He said, before shutting the door.

A/N

So that happened.

I'm not sorry for the pic. RIP our ovaries.

Byeee cookies!

Word count: 916

<unedited>