10

We walked with ease through the huge crowded public areas of Seoul. Well at least Jungkook did. I was struggling to try and catch up with him as he pushed through everyone.

I had almost lost him at one point but then he seemed to remember that I existed and came back and dragged me by my arm.

"Can't you walk faster?" He said, eyes fixed on the path in front of him as he continued to drag me.

"Can't you walk slower?" I struggled in his tight grip on my arm, "and for chocolate's sake, let go of my damn arm." Pulling free from his iron grasp, I smacked him on the back of his head.

"Ow!" He yelped and rubbed the spot which I had hit, "that's not very nice of you." He pouted.

"What are you, six?" I walked closer to him to ensure that I didn't get lost again.

"Yeah, out of five." He laughed at his own lame joke.

I looked at him with a blank face and he immediately shut up.

"How much longer?" I groaned. I could feel my legs giving up on me.

Jungkook pointed over his shoulder. "The coffee shop is right there, we walked for like 3 minutes."

"Oh," I said and continued walking without any complaints.

After about an excruciating ten minutes, the sacred words were finally heard.

"We're here." Jungkook turned right and sure enough, we were back at his house.

"Thank god!" I sighed, "had we been walking anymore, you would have to carry my dead body around and lemme tell you, that would look weird af."

"This is probably why Miyeon is your only friend." Jungkook muttered.

"I heard that JungCOOK!" I punched his arm but that was a huge mistake because I think I broke a few bones.

"Ow!" I rubbed my fingers with my other free hand, "what do you eat?"

"It's called muscle, y/n." Jungkook flexed his arms.

"So you eat muscle? Da heck?" I gave him a weird look.

"What? No?!" At this point both of us were looking at each other funny before bursting into laughter.

"It's freezing out here," I said, still laughing, "open the damn door."

"Right." He pulled out the keys and unlocked the huge front door. Pushing it open, we were both hit with a blast of warm air.

We both walked in and threw ourselves onto the couch.

"This is kinda a weird request," He turned his body so that he was facing me, "but can you help me with my homework?" He smiled innocently.

"Since we have nothing better to do, sure." I smiled back at him, "but you should really not get into my face like that unless you want me to kiss you." I smirked.

Realizing the distance he had minimized between us by turning, he quickly threw himself back against the opposite side of the couch.

"A-anyways," He started, breaking the silence, "they're just multiple choice questions so you can just tell me the answers."

"I'm not gonna tell you the answers but I will help you," I said, throwing a pillow at him.

        --- an Itty bitty timeskippy ---

"Is the answer for the eighth one 'c'?" Jungkook asked, in hopefullness that his answer would be correct for once.

"Nope," I replied, looking at the answer key. Jungkook's shoulders visibly slumped.