chapter #1

"Hurry up do the dishes and sweep the floor you useless child" . My mom said to me. Yes mom I said sadly . I have been living this life since I was 7 . I honestly don't know what happened. When I was little I had so much love from all my family but all that love I had from all of them just dissapeared when I turned 7 and from that day on it was just completely hell for me . I am 18 now and I still live with my parents and its all the same I get scolded and physically abused by my family . But all those years I have never disrespected my family even though they where so harsh on me I couldn't get it in my mind to do that . Even my boyfriend's have done the same thing. But the only reason I still have a little piece of my heart that hasn't been shattered is because I love the wwe and Seth Rollins . It has always been my dream to be a wwe superstar. I am now in training to become a wrestler for a company in my hometown my parents don't know that because they all hate wrestling and I am afraid of what will happen if they find out I want to become a wrestler.I have a dog named Crystal and she is the only friend I have ever had . In school I got bullied because a guy told lies about me that I had worked at a strip club an I got bullied because of that.