chapter # 10

Dean's pov

Me and roman just looked at eacheachother after every thing that just happened. After a while I asked nikki if she was okay I could hear the sadness in her voice while she said she was okay .

Seth's pov

I looked at nikki and I could see tears streaming down her face . I just hugged her as she just hugged back i could feel that she was shaking so I just started comforting her . After that she just fell asleep. When we got to the hotel i woke nikki up she looked so cute while she was sleeping . When she finally woke up she got out of the car . When we arrived at the front desk they said They only had 2 rooms left and so me and nikki decided to share A room while Dean and roman shred a room me and nikki's room was on the 5th floor while dean and roman's was on the 3rd floor. After we got to our room nikki said in a sweet voice that she would sleep on the couch and I could just sleep on the bed . I told her that she didn't have to worry that we could both sleep on teh bed and she agreed. After I took a shower first nikki went and took one while she was showering I was just thinking about my girlfriend i mean I did love her but the feelings just seemed to fade away . While I was in deep thought I felt someone lay on the other side of the bed i turned and saw nikki she looked so tired but still beautiful. She was just the most bebeautiful person I ever met and she doesn't even wear make up she checked her phone a little and then said she would go to sleep i wished her a good night and so did she and within 5 minutes she fell asleep I just gave her a hug and then went to sleep . It has been a long day.