chapter # 26

Seths pov

I woke up and nikki was still asleep.  I just stared at her and all her beautiful face features.  I just admired every single one of them . I just cuddled with her again. After sometime in heard knocking on the door is  got up and opened the door to see dean and roman .

"Morning guys "

"Morning seth "

"Come in "

"But don't make to much noise nikki is still sleeping " I said as they came in .

"Okay "

After me and the guys talked for a while we saw nikki starting to wake up.

"Good morning bella " I said

"Good morning nikki " dean and roman both said.

"Good morning guys "she said while standing up .

"So who's gonna take a shower first "

" You can take a shower first   "

" Okay "

After about 15 minutes nikki came out the guys had already left .

" okay now I'm gonna take a shower" I said waking past her and slapped her on her ass

" auw rollins that hurts and also I only slapped you one time "

"Well that's what happens when you have have a big ass " I said making her laugh .

" anyways enjoy your shower rollins I will get you back when you least expect it " she said .

" yeah yeah whatever "

20 minutes later .

I saw nikki laying on the floor listening to music and playing with her dog . I quietly kneeled down behind her and slapped her again on her ass .

" rollins I will get you back you will see " she said hitting  me playfully.

" anyways wanna go get breakfast dean and roman are waiting for us "

" Yes please I am hungry "

We exited the room and before we got in the elevator i slapped her again on her ass . She just rolled her eyes and laughed.