chapter #35

Seth's pov .

"Hey man wanna go get sown fresh air " roman asked from the other side of the bathroom door. "Yeah sure . I really need it now . " "Okay were gonna go take a hike I  a forest me and Dean found here". "Okay I'll be out in a minute ". I stood up from the floor and washed my face . I walked ditto the room and put on my shoes . "Ready to go ".
"Yup let's go".

Skip to the forest .

After a few minutes of walking in the forest we noticed a house in the forest.  We decided to go explore . The closer we got to the house the more we realised how high the stone fence was . When we were completely at the fence I asked roman if I could stand on his shoulders to see what's over the fence . I barely made it . But I could see threw a window a woman . She looked familiar.  And she was crying . And one of her arms was chained to the wall . Then I heard a door open . "Get up you useless slut "
" ow does the little baby not link it when we yell at her . Oww to bad . That's your life now nikki.  You thought you could just leave a date become rich . Congrats you almost made it . You almost became nikki Bella.  But ofcourse you failed . And why. Just because you loved taht guy named seth rollins ". Nikki omg that was nikki . It is nikki. " yo roman get me down". I whispered. "Roman we have to call the police now . I found nikki bella "."wait what how " ."dude I'm gonna explain later.  Come on we have to go".

One hour later .

I was weak again . Beaten. Broken.  Broken by my own parents.  I could barely sit from the pain . Them I heard a door outside of the room i was in break down . I couldn't hear what was being said. But I saw brie come in my room.she had a key in her hand . " Nikki come on you have to get up you have to leave ". As I got up i saw my mom coming in the room. She threw me to the other side of the room and pointed a gun at brie . Just the the police came in . "Don't move or the girl dies "my mom threatened."okay ". Then slowly one of the officers came to me . "Miss are you okay ". " yes I'm fine ". "You traitor why did you unchain your sister you. You bitch . Then I slowly watched as she was salmon the about to shoot brie . I don't know we're I got the strength from . But I ran infront of brie . And then .... it was all slow motion. "Nikkiiii" is all I heard before it all went black .

Brie's pov

It's was like slow motion.  Nikki fell to the ground with blood streaming out of her . My mom dropped the gun and fell to the ground were nikki was . "Nikkiiii" she screamed.  Then the police handcuffed her . She was trying to get out of their grip . "Someone call an ambulance "I screamed . Then seth dean and roman came in threw the door.  Seth dropped to the floor . He was screaming at nikki to get up . The. He said something taht hit everyone hard . " Nikki please wake up i love you . I can't lose you because of a mistake I made".