chapter #21

Dean's pov

"Yo roman wanna go to a bar tonight"

"Yeah sure why not "

"Imma ask rollins and nikki if they wanna come"

Text messages

Dean : yo rollins roman and I are going to a bar wanna come with us .

Seth: sure lemme ask nikki if she also wants to come with us .

Dean: okay .

Seth: yeah she said she'll come .

Dean: okay we will wait for you guys down in the lobby

End of text

Nikki's pov

When we entered the bar is saw alot of guys and barely any girls .

Roman: " so what do you guys want to drink "

Dean: "vodka"

Seth: " yeah vodka is good. And what do you want nikki"

"Vodka to please"

"Okay I'll go order a bottle of vodka" dean said.

" so how is it with your girlfriend seth"

" we just broke up today I caught her cheating on me with...."

" with my ex boyfriend he broke up with me yesterday "

"That's okay "

" I got the vodka bitches " dean said .

We all drank a shot at vodka . It didn't hit me that much because I don't get drunk that easily.

" I'm gonna go to the bathroom guys I'll be back "

I got up and went to the bathroom.  When I came out in saw a drunk guy and he just stared at me . I was wearing some high waisted black jeans and a white crop top

I was walking back to the table when I felt someone grab my hair and before I could say anything I saw it was the drunk guy . He held me by my throat and pushed me to the wall and he just stared .

"Well well well what do we have here a pretty little lady for me " he said

I could smell the alcohol and when I got the chance I slapped his hand and he pushed me even harder against the wall . Then I saw seth come.

" hey don't you touch my girlfriend you idiot " he said as he punched the dude .
He held his nose but before we could walk away I felt a slap on my ass. I could see seth starting to get angry he just went over to the guy and punched him harder in the face . The guy blacked out.  When we came back to the table seth asked if I was okay I said I was okay and he saw a bruise on my neck . " you sure your okay yeah he just kind of slammed me into the wall and was choking me . " let's go back to the hotel " dean said after we all finished the bottle of vodka.  At the hotel i decided to take a shower . After that seth took a shower . After few minutes later he came out all ready for bed . It was silent for about 10 minutes. 

"Nikki I need to ask you something "