chapter #14

Nikki's pov

After I got in I was greeted by sthephanie,  triple h and seth was here . They said that seth could go and he left . After that triple h told me that I was gonna be the mystery partner for braun strowman an die would be sitting in the crowd as a fan . After that I thanked them for this opportunity and left . I saw seth waiting for me outside of the office . "Hey sorry it took so long I can now show you around "." No problem let's go " I said after that he showed me where the locker room where and catering and gorilla and some TV rooms . After that I thanked him and went to a TV room to watch the matches .

Skip to after the show ends

After the show is decided to drive since the others would be tired from the show and this time seth sat in the passenger seat and Dean and roman in the back . The hotel was about 1.30 hours away . After about 30 minutes I heard someone snoring I turned to see and saw that seth dean and roman where all sleeping.  After sometime in got tired so I listened to some music on my phone . At the hotel it seemed like it took ages for them to wake up . After about 15 minutes they all woke up . " damm yall are deep sleepers "  I said wich made them all chuckle.  This time at the front table they did have enough rooms but we decided to get 2 rooms because it was funner and again me and seth shared one and Dean and roman also shared one . At night seth laser out directly on the bed . I wasn't tired so I decided to go to the balcony and just look at the night. And I just lost myself in your thoughts and then it all came back my parents and nick I started to cry again and just cried over and over then that voice came back " you know what to do you know you deserve it" I went to the bathroom and took the razor and slid it again on my thigh and hip and wiped all the blood . After that I went to bed and just fell asleep .