chapter #16

The day of wrestlemania

Nikki's pov

It's finally the day of wrestlemania I have never been this excited in life.  And also seth and I have grown closer to eachother these few weeks and like we have basically become best friends I'm actually happy because the last time I had a best friend it wasn't the best ending. 

Flashback.

" wait so you are going to move away to another country "."yes I'm really gonna miss you "." Me too " I said as I started to cry I just felt like everyone i cared about was just leaving me . First my best friend and did get separated because I just have to go to another school . And now my other best friends are moving away too . After they left I just felt depressed I didn't want to eat I just felt hopeless.  At that time in my life they were the ones to make me smile everyday . I just started to cry .

End of flashback.

I felt some tears streaming down my face but before I could wipe them I saw seth he saw that I was crying . He came up to and with his sweet voice he asked why I'm crying. " it's nothing I'm just thinking about a sad movie scene . I just lied because in reality the people who where once my best friends still had a piece of my heart and it still hurts me that I have never seen them again. I stopped myself from thinking because I knew that if I was gonna start thinking to much about it I was gonna harm myself again.  I just went to the arena and just took my seat in the audience. 

Skip the matches.

When braun strowman finally came out he said he would pick one of the members of the wwe universe everyone was excited . After a few moments braun found me and told me to come to him.  Ofcourse I had to act all surprised. 

Skip match

After braun tagged me I had to act kind of nervous but also fearless so I just started wrestling with cesaro and after that braun tagged himself in and he hit sheamus with a powerslam.  After that I made my way backstage and thanked everyone there for the opportunity.  After I went to catering I saw seth and he immediately hugged me and said he was proud if me .
I was happy at that moment I would finally have my dream job . I'm finally here in wwe. After wrestlemania we decided to drive to the next town for Monday night raw .