chapter # 28

Seth's pov

When I came back to the hotel me and the guys were gonna watch a movie in my room that nikki and I are sharing. When we came in the hall we saw taht the door was open . We didn't think much of it until we entered the room and we saw nikki laying on the floor with blood on her back .

" ambrose call an ambulance now " I yelled as I tried to wake nikki up she didn't do anything she only breathed. After that we heard people coming upstairs. We all went back to the ambulance and I went with them .

At the hospital.

" family for nikki bella "

" here is she okay what happened to her "

" well it's nothing to worry about she only and a few scratches on her back and bruises . She is already awake. Follow me "

In her room i saw nikki laying there she looked so broken . I just felt sadness take over my heart when I saw her laying there .

" Nikki " I said softly

"Seth " she said as she hugged me .

"Who did this to you please tell me "

" it was ...... it was nick " she said as tears filled her eyes .

" don't worry he will pay for what he did I promise you that "

" no seth please don't do anything that could get you suspended or even fired . Please seth your the only one at work that I trust please seth don't do it "

" Okay fine i promise you that ". I said while kissing her forehead.

" thank you seth I don't know what I would have done without you . 1"

" me either nikki me either "

" seth "

"Yeah nikki "

"Can you please stay the night with me please I don't wanna stay here alone"

" Yeah sure let me ask the doctors if I can "

"Thnx rollins " she said with her sweet smile . My heart just melted .

After about 10 minutes I came back to nikki's room .

" Nikki the doctor said that I could stay the night with you because tomorrow you could go home "

" Okay thnx rollins " she said again with her sweet smile . My heart just melted again.

After nikki fell asleep I went to lay on the couch and just stared at her . She was just so beautiful. I can't believe that she doesn't wear make up.