chapter #22

Seth's pov

While in the shower i finally decided to ask nikki about her past . I was nervous but I wanted to know the truth.  After I came out it was silent for about 10 minutes.  I finally decided to break the silence.

"Nikki I need to ask you something "
I said .

"Go ahead "

"Okay........so please don't be mad but like a few weeks ago I went threw your phone and I saw something "

" You wanna know about my past don't you " she said . I could hear sadness in her voice. 

"If you wanna tell me .I want you to tell me if you feel comfortable "

"I guess I could tell you but you have to promise me that you won't tell a single soul not even ambrose or reigns"

" I promise you i won't tell anyone not even ambrose or reigns "

" so it all basically started when I was little. I was about 7 and before that I had so much love from my parents And my entire family . But after my seventh birthday things started to change and before I knew it i was the one everyone hated i got abused by my entire family is used to go to school with bruises so I would just wear a sweatshirt everyday to school.  People started bullying me . I felt helpless I didn't feel save I just felt trapped in the darkness . After sometime in started getting depressed and then I started cutting myself . When I got my first boyfriend he saw how I was treated at home and so he abused me to physically and sexualy and I have had 3 boyfriend's in my entire life and all of them have done the same thing.  Just when I was about to kill myself I found out about wrestling and fell in  love with it so I decided to become a wrestler.  When I told my parents they beat me up with sticks and said I was born to be nothing that I'm a waste of space and that no one would ever love me . After that I decided to go to a wrestling school and train behind my parents back . When they found out they beat me up worst than all the times and threw me out the house and told me to never come back home . I left and started wrestling and the rest is history " she said with tears streaming down her face.  I couldn't do anything I felt sad and angry at the same time for her. I just hugged her and told her everything would be alright. 

"But what hurt me the most is that every time they would hit me or tell me those terrible things it would hurt so much that it just felt like love especially with my boyfriend's all the times they hit me it all just felt like love?"

I sat on the floor infront of her and held her hands and said " don't worry everything will be alright no one will hurt you again " I said as I hugged her .

That night she fell asleep crying I just hugged her . I also fell asleep with tears streaming down my face I don't know how some people could just be so cruell to just a little light that only wanted love .