chapter #34

It has been 2 months since seth saw nikki for the last time . That night she got dragged into the van . For 2 whole months no one has heard anything from nikki bella . And backstage everyone was missing her . No one was as happy as they were when nikki was there. Especially seth and sasha .

Seth's pov.

I see her standing there . Walking towards me . "Nikki you look beautiful " I said as I slowly kissed her . " thanks seth . You look handsome to ". She said as she pushed me on the bed and layed on top of me . She started kissing me . It felt amazing I had missed her touch.  "But there is only one thing wrong here ". She said ." What is that babe ". I asked confused . "It's your fault . All your fault . You broke me . You hurt me . You tore me apart " . She screamed as it started to fade . Then soon I woke up on the couch of the hotel room me and the guys are sharing. " hey seth you okay" roman asked . "Yeah I'm fine i just had the same dream of nikki for the past 2 months . I just I just fucking miss her . And I feel like it's my fault . I should've trusted her.  I should've believed her . It's all my fucking fault roman all my fucking fault ". " hey man I'm really sorry for you , but you gotta understand that it wasn't your fault ". " yes it is roman it is my fucking fault . It's my fault she's not here ". I started to scream out as I was tearing up . " It's my fault that the girl of my dreams isn't here" I said as I locked myself in the bathroom and fell to the ground.  "I'm so fucking sorry nikki ." I'm really fucking sorry nikki ".

Nikki's pov

2 months since I smiled . Now I'm back in  this misery.  My routine is very simple yet painfull. I don't know we're we are . But I do know that my left hand is chained to the wall . And I get woken up by either ice-cold water thrown on me or my mom or dad beating me awake with a belt . Then brie comes and brings me food . And treats my wounds kind of . Even though she is part of the "mean" squad she has actually been kind of nice to me . But I still miss everyone at wwe . Especially seth . Why was I so stupid.  I was so stupid to fall in love with him . And now it hurts me so much not seeing him.