chapter #12

Seth's pov

Last night was fun after the guys left we went to sleep . And today we are going to Monday night raw . I'm so happy that nikki is a part of raw now and I just realized that my feelings for her are just getting stronger and stronger by the second . But I know I have to stay away from her because she has a boyfriend and I have my girlfriend.  It's just so sad that I have to hide my feelings but I gotta keep them in . " seth, seth,seth, hello" I was snapped back to reality.  "Y-yeah sorry " I said as I slightly blushed . " are you ready to go " she asked with her sweet voice.  "Yes ofcourse are you ready " I asked her . " yup let's go " she said . As we walked to the car we saw dean and roman waiting for us . " aww look at the cute lovebirds " dean said making us all laugh . " we aren't lovebirds we are just friends dean" she said . " yeah ambrose just friends". " whatever "he said. " so I'll drive today " roman said . As the last time I sat in the back with nikki and Dean and roman infront.  After 1 hour of driving I saw that nikki was asleep but her phone was unlocked.  I knew it was wrong but I was so curious about what happened to her that day. When I opened her messages I pressed on the contact nick I knew he was her boyfriend . When I read the messages I was shocked.  How could he do that to her . It just wouldn't stop the threats he told her .
If you tell anyone about what I am doing to you I swear I will find you and it will only get worst. 
If you ever cheat on my I swear the beating I will give you you will never forget . I also found her diary in which I read about her past life and her parents and what happened to her . Now I know why she doesn't like talking about her personal feelings . What I learned today about her broke my heart so much . I put her phone back where it was and just looked at her I convinced myself not to cry. I wanted to tell the others but then just kept it to myself and was gonna ask her about it . Today I learned that behind every smile there is a lot of sadness and heartbreak 💔💔💔