chapter # 9

Nikki's pov

The next morning I woke up there where some blood stains on my pj's but you couldn't really see it . So I decided to take a shower . After my shower i got ready and put some foundation on the cuts so you wouldn't see them . After that I got a text from dean asking me if I wanted to go and grab dinner with them I said yes and put on a white crop top with some black jeans and black shoes .
After I got down I saw them sitting at a table in went over to them and greeted them and sat next to seth . After we ordered our food dean and roman went to the bathroom I was there with seth it was awkward but then he asked me why I was crying yesterday night . I told him I wasn't crying and that I was watching a movie . He said okay and it was awkward again for a few moments and then dean and roman came back . We got our food and we ate there in silence after that we had to pack our bags and go to the next city. I decided to sit in the back and seth sat with me while dean drove and roman sat in the passenger seat . After a few hours roman drove and I started to feel tired. Then I felt someone put an arm around my waist I saw it was seth I really didn't care at that moment what was happening because I was to tired and the my phone rang. I sat straight an looked at it it was nick I answered and he was screaming he didn't even let me talk . He was screaming so loud I am pretty sure the others heard it . After he was done talking I told him I was in the car with seth roman and Dean he then said he had the wrong number but I knew it was a lie . After he hung up he started messaging me saying I will pay for embarrassing him and then he started sending me like a thousand times the word BITCH i put my phone down and it was still going of i knew it was nick . I just fell terrible for everything even though it wasn't my fault I still felt terrible.