chapter # 27

Nikki's pov

At breakfast me and seth ordered pancakes with hot chocolate. While eating me and seth both saw nick and seth his ex girlfriend enter and sit right across from us . While eating I felt nick his eyes on me. I felt kind of scared because of what he did to me . After sometime in went to the bathroom. When I opened the door to get back to our table I saw nick standing right there . I just froze I was scared I wanted to do something but I couldn't I just couldn't move .

" i see you moved on quickly "

" no I swear me and him aren't together when are just friends "

" are you sure " he said while putting a hand on my shoulder. I just flinched I don't know why but I was still super afraid of what he would do . After that he just walked away . Idk what just happened but I know that what just happened had every hair on my body standing .

" hey you were their for a really long time . You okay? "

" Yeah yeah I'm good I just had to text someone"

After that I went to the hotel room while dean seth and roman went to a friend of theirs . Seth told me that I should stay with the key and open for him because he will knock . After I went up to the hotel room i changed into a crop top and some sweat pants . I checked social media for about 15 minutes and then I heard a knock .

" that was quick " I said to myself.

When I opened the door is froze .....
It wasn't seth standing there . It was ......it was nick.

" what are you doing here " I asked still kind of shocked .

" what can't I be here as a guest " he said . While entering the room and closing the door .

" nick please leave "

" well I said I don't want to " he said while grabbing me by the hair.

" please nick please don't hurt me " I said scared.

" i said no " is what he said before slapping me and punching me on .

" just how I thought you won't do anything because know that I still have alot of power over you " he said while beating me up on the floor . After he beat me up i was about to get up when I felt a vase against my head and back . That was the last thing I remember before I blacked out.