chapter #13

Nikki's pov

It's Monday night raw is can't wait and it's also my first Monday night raw . I'm so happy to finally be here . I already know everyone but I don't really know the backstage area so it was kind of a little struggle but seth agreed to help me . I am waiting for him because he had to do something so I just waited . After a few minutes someone called me they said that triple h and d his wife wanted to see me in there office.  Before I could say anything they disappeared ." Okay I guess I am in a maze trying to find the office " I said to myself. After about 5 minutes of walking around  I saw someone who looked familiar around the corner.  It was sasha banks.  Yes it was her she was the only one with purple hair . " umm hello" I said . " yes  .....do I know you" she asked ." Umm no I am actually the new wrestler here and I am kind of lost" I said . " ow don't worry I can show you around "" and also my name is sasha what is your name ". " my name is nikki but my wrestling name is nikki bella it's nice to meet you " . " so where do you need to go " ." I have to go to triple h's office " ."oaky it's this way follow me "." Thnx " I said . After about 10 minutes we got to the office.  " well thank you sasha I would have been lost without you. It was nice meeting you " i said . " it was nice meeting you too sasha thank you again " I said while going into the office.