chapter #4

Once I got to the wwe headquarters I saw Stephanie McMahon and triple h waiting outside. Once I signed the contract triple h told me that tomorrow he would want me to be at the next performance center to see if I have to go down to next or if I can debut on the main roster.

The next day

I went to the performance center and started training and following all the instructions while triple h and stephanie watched once I was done triple h told me that I would be making my debut on the main roster and that that's because I have a lot of talent. But wrestlmania 34 was coming up so they didn't have time to make a storyline before wrestlmainia so I would be sitting in the crowd as a fan and be the surprise tag team partner for Braun strowman. I thanked them and went back to my hotel. At night I decided to go eat something .since j didn't know anyone in the hotel because all the other wrestlers where here from raw and smack down . I was to shy to go and talk to any of them because I loved them all especial Seth Rollins . I got dressed after I took a shower and when to the restaurant down stairs at the hotel I had hoped that there would be no one there because it was actually pretty late at night it was 11.30 pm . Once I got in I looked around and saw the shield and they looked at me . I acted like I didn't see anything so I took a table by the wall once I ordered my food I was waiting for it and from the corner of my eye I could see roman , Dean,and Seth looking at me .once I was done I went to my room. I took the elevator and when I got in I saw Seth ,Dean and roman coming in . I was getting nervous so I pressed my floor button . I felt awkward standing there and I was afraid to look but out of the corner of my I I could see th Rollins looking and staring my body and my face. I got to my room and realised that they where my neighbors in the hotel. I went into my room and laid on the bed I felt so stupid for not saying anything they probably think I'm a weirdo . I thought to myself that I should just go to sleep and go workout one last time tomorrow at the performance center since it was my last day here I had to go to the next town the next day because even though I wasn't performing I had to go with the other raw superstars to Monday night raw to get to know how everything works and to get to know all the people. I went to sleep but couldn't stop thinking about Seth it felt so flattering and also a little weird that he was looking at me . "Seth is just amazing" I said an went to bed.