chapter # 6

Nikki's pov

As I enter the performance center I start to warm up . Triple h said I would have to wait on 3 guys because they would train me and I would have to travel with them.
As I am warming up i see three familiar guys come in.

Seth's pov

As we walk in to the performance center I see the same girl from last night in there . Omg is she the rookie we have to train . I say hi to her and she looks at us and I can see she is blushing a little while she says hi we introduce ourselves and we also talk about ourselves. She looks so beautiful in real life better than all her pictures .

Nikki's pov

As we are talking to eachother I am learning more about those 3 guys and they seem really nice . After a few minutes of talking we finally get up and start working out .
2 hours later.

So as we are walking out of the gym dean asks me if I wanna go have lunch with them i said yes and when to my hotel room to get ready . After I took a shower and got ready I heard a knock on my door. I got up and saw it was seth . He asked if I was ready and we went downstairs together where dean and roman where waiting for us . We decided to go for a walk instead of driving . After a while dean asks me about my parents opinion on me being a wrestler. I lied and said they thought it was amazing. But in reality they hated it and me . I almost started to cry but I reminded myself that it was over for now. Just the thought of going back to my parents sends chills down my spine. As I still think about my parents I snap back to reality by seth his hand he said be careful as I see that I almost fell. I thanked him and we went to get lunch . After lunch dean said he would go to the bar with roman and asked if I wanted to come i said I would go back to the hotel and seth said he would walk with me because he also didn't want to go . On the way back to the hotel i asked seth if he had a girlfriend he said yes . After that he asked me if I had a boyfriend I said yes . He asked if I was happy with him I said yes even though I really didn't i hated being in a relationship ship with my boyfriend nick . Nick was my abusive boyfriend he doesn't work anymore because he thinks he doesn't have to and I should give him money. I have bruises on my body from all the beatings I get from him . I really want to break up with him but I am scared . Scared of what he will do .