Unexpected Guests

After pacing her apartment for close to an hour, Skylar couldn't take it anymore. She wanted this man, more than she could remember wanting anyone in her entire life. The way he looked at her, made her smile, held her, touched her, tasted her. There was nothing about Brian Q Quinn that she didn't enjoy. Well, maybe one thing; the fact that he was best friends with her cousin's husband! She hailed a cab outside of her apartment and gave the driver Q's address.

The entire ride over she was sick to her stomach, this was crossing the line. Him coming into Sapphire was completely out of her control and she always tried to convince herself that he was just another client, even though they both knew that was the furthest thing from the truth. In no time, the cab driver stopped in front of a cute blue house. She paid the driver and hopped out of the car. Noticing his fire red Jeep in the driveway she knew she had arrived at the right location. Q's text had said the door would be unlocked so instead of knocking she just went on in.

Meanwhile Brian was flipping through channels feeling like he may fall asleep. He kept telling himself to go upstairs to bed but with the cats cuddled around him he just stayed put. He figured he upset Skylar and she was completely done having contact with him that wasn't related to IJ. Brian still couldn't figure out why he couldn't just let this girl go and move on to the next. Suddenly he heard footsteps behind him and couldn't believe his eyes.

"I don't know what I'm doing here." Skylar admitted as she just stood awkwardly in his hallway.

Brian stood up and walked over to her very slowly, almost hoping not to scare her away. He laughed softly as he placed his hands on her hips, "I'm not sure either but I'm happy you changed your mind."

As Brian's moved his lips down closer to hers, she whispered, "We shouldn't be doing this."

"I know." He whispered back then connected his lips with hers.

She moaned into the kiss and continued exploring his mouth. After a moment she pulled away, "This is so wrong for so many different reasons." She said breathing heavy.

"I know." He repeated then attacked her lips again.

Again after a minute, Skylar pulled away for the second time, "I mean the people we would hurt if anyone found out I was here."

Brian pulled back and looked in her eyes, "If you wanna leave, I understand."

Skylar took half a second to make a choice and decided to listen to her body over her head. She pulled his neck down and kissed him passionately. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he headed to his staircase. Skylar loved the feeling of such a strong man carrying her upstairs and with each step her heart pounded faster and faster.

Busting through his bedroom door he placed her on his bed and proceeded to pull his shirt off. Skylar bit her lip and reached out to grab his belt buckle. They didn't break eye contact as she pulled his pants down to his thighs and reached into his boxers. When she grabbed hold of him it resulted in a low growl that only turned Skylar on even more. This man was all about power and at this point she didn't care what he did or how he did it, she was all his for the night. "You're too over dressed." Brian stated. Her button down blouse was then suddenly ripped open, buttons flying all over his room, and hard rough kisses were being scattered all over her chest.

Skylar reaches behind her quickly to unclasp her bra and within seconds Brian's mouth were around her nipples. "Brian?" She asked in a moan that made his dick twitch with delight.

"Yeah baby?" He answered.

"I know you always said you couldn't go all the way with me but I really want you to fuck me." She said as he sucked and bit her tits.