M-I-A

Skylar was up all night. She was so stressed that it was physically causing her to be sick. After hanging up with Q he tried calling back multiple times. She knew he didn't believe her but couldn't figure out how she was ever gonna convince him. The only solution she came up with was tearing her entire heart apart but if it would protect him than she knew she had to sacrifice her happiness. If anything this is what she was used to, her entire life has been about sacrifice and the truth was she loved Brian too much to embarrass and possibly destroy his career.

So since sleep just wasn't happening she decided to get to work very early before anyone got there. It was then that she cleaned out her desk. She was only an intern so she didn't have that much stuff to clean out but as she opened the different drawers in the best something caught her eye, a photograph she had just placed there less than a month ago. It was a photo of her and Brian at a play. One of Brian's favorite things was going to Broadway shows and not long ago he had taken her on a big date as a way to celebrate not having to hide anymore. He started the evening with a nice dinner in the city then they walked the 9 blocks in the freezing cold to the theater, his arm tightly around her as she swore up and down she was fine to walk when really she regretted not getting a cab. However being snug against his body made the walk more bearable. When they had gotten to the theater he stopped someone and asked if they could snap a photo of the two of them. She made a joke that usually the last thing he wanted to do was take pictures. It had now recently become her new favorite picture, the two of them cuddled up together, noses red from the cold but big smiles on their faces.

She stared at the picture for sometime before slipping it into her bag. Taking a deep breath Skylar looked across the office and saw Pete's light on. Besides the Jokers he was the only one she could go to with this.

"Pete?" She said poking her head inside his office.

He looked up from his desk, "Hey Skylar! Awfully early today." It was then that he noticed an odd look on her face, "Everything okay?"

"Not really." She answered in a shaky voice, "Can I talk to you?"

________________________________
Q was in no mood for anyone this morning. He was just happy that no challenges were scheduled for today. Skylar had ignored all his calls and texts and when he stopped by her apartment this morning she wasn't even there. Something was definitely not right.

He looked around the Impractical Jokers office and didn't see her here either. After asking a few people if they had seen her yet this morning and getting no leads he had no choice but to hook up with the other guys to go over touring stuff.

"Woah!" Murr said when he saw Q's face, "You Alright?"

"Let's just get this over with." Q grumbled taking a seat next to Sal.

After a few minutes Pete joined the meeting. Even though he wasn't involved in the live touring he liked to be in loop so he knew when to schedule things for the TV show. It was then that he dropped a bomb on the room, "So may I ask what happened?" Pete said.

"What are you talking about?" Q responded glancing down at his phone hoping to see a missed call of text but he didn't.

"Why Skylar just up and quit this morning." Pete answered now confused that Q didn't even know.

"She what?!" Joe and Q both exclaimed at the same time.

"Whatta mean she quit?!" Joe continued.

Pete put his hands up in defense, "I don't know... I mean she just came into my office early this morning, thanked me for everything but said she wouldn't be coming back to work." He explained.