Trouble in the Club

Q felt his stomach growl in hunger. He looked over the huge display of muffins and pastries on set and debated his choice on if he wanted to be good and settle for a corn muffin or indulge in that bear claw that seemed to be calling out to him. His diet had been going really well, he was already down 18 pounds over the past couple months. Brian decided to treat himself and grabbed the bear claw.

As he took a bite he felt two hands cover his eyes and a body pushed up against his back, "Guess who." A sweet woman's voice said against his ear.

"Mmm...can I have a hint." He growled with his eyes still covered.

"She sucked your dick pretty good last night." She whispered.

"She sure did." He smirked turning around to face her.

"You were pretty amazing last night yourself." She said kissing his lips.

"Oh yeah?" He said grinning ear to ear.

"I'm still sore." She said with a giggle as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Then looks like I'm doing my job." He whispered then leaned down  to capture her lips, only this time a lot rougher than before. Q spun her around pushing her up against the wall and continued exploring her mouth with his. His body was flat against hers and she could feel the bulge in his jeans begin to harden. He placed his hands on either side of her head giving her nowhere to go but she certainly wasn't complaining.

"Call outta work tonight." Q said between kisses.

Skylar pulled back and pouted which wasn't helping because Q found her even sexier when she made that face. "I can't plus I thought you were recording in Jersey tonight."

"We'll play hooky together and do more of this." He said using his hand to motion between their lips.

"Mmm...so tempting." She whined. Q smiled thinking he had actually convinced her, "But I can't." She said causing him such disappointment. "Because unfortunately I haven't won the lottery yet." She joked. "Besides I have a new boss and it really wouldn't look great if I called out."

"New boss?" Brian questioned. "Whats he like?" He had almost a bitter sound to his voice.

"Don't start, you know..." she then paused to look around quickly, "you know where I work. You can come in anytime still."

He quickly shook his head, "Too weird." It was now his turn to look around quickly, "Besides I like all my extras at home now." He winked then reached around to grab her ass quite roughly.

Skylar loved the playful mood he was in and took advantage of it by continuing to kiss him. They were interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat, "Alright listen..." Joe groaned, "I said I would do my best to be okay with this, that doesn't mean I should have it shoved in my face at work. Hands to yourself Quinn." He then squeezed by them to grab a donut.

"Love you Joey." Skylar called after him.

"Love you too Joey." Q mimicked in Skylar's voice.

Joe's only response to the couple was sticking two middle fingers in the air as he walked away.

It was now very clear to the rest of the crew that Skylar and Q were a couple. Some were confused by it while others thought it was very cute. Today they were filming at the ice skating rink at Rockefeller Center and they had two separate challenges on the schedule. The first was a typical refuse you lose challenge but the last one had everyone on set in tears. It was the balloon challenge but to add to the difficulty, the guys had to do it on skates. Sal and Murr did quite well but Joe and Q were horrible on the ice which made it even funnier.