Memories on the Lake

"Hey girl!" Clarissa waves to Skylar backstage at work.

"What's going on?" She greets with a smile taking a seat at one of the vanities to start her makeup. It was Thursday night and once Skylar was done tonight she was driving up to Lake George in the morning and waiting for Q. He was driving to the lake house from his first show and they would be spending the whole day Saturday together before going back to Albany for his last two shows.

He tried to talk her into just coming with him Friday night instead of renting a car and driving herself and although she loved spending time with him she wanted to spend a few hours alone at the lake house. She hadn't been there in over a year and it was always tough when she first got there.

"So did you head the news?" Clarissa asked.

"What news?" Skylar responded as she applied her mascara.

"Carl sold the place." Clarissa said.

"Really?!" Skylar exclaimed stopping her makeup and looking at her friend. There was a little alarm in her voice considering she really needed his job.

"Yeah some young guy bought it with his dad's money. Other girls say he's really hot." Clarissa winked.

"Oh so it's staying opened then." Skylar clarified.

"Yeah and I can't wait to meet him!" Clarissa said, "Gonna be nice to work for someone with fresh ideas instead of grumpy old Carl. See ya later girl." Clarissa waved heading for her turn on stage.

"Kill it out there tonight!"Skylar yelled after her as she walked away.

"Always do!" Clarissa yelled over her shoulder.

Skylar finished up her makeup and was getting changed into her short metallic black dress with very low cleavage. She looked in the mirror to check herself over and noticed she needed to apply a little more coverup to the top of her breast. Dabbing more makeup she smiled thinking of last night when she received these markings courtesy of Brian Quinn. He made a joke of marking her up before she had to work but guessed it wasn't a joke after all.

Her turn was up after the next song so she decided to send a text to him before heading out.

I miss you handsome.

Brian was in Jersey recording a TESD episode so she was surprised she got a response so quickly.

Miss you more beautiful.

She blushed when she read it, the past couple days he had shown her a completely different side of himself, a romantic side that she was totally obsessed with. Last night he had invited her over after her study group and surprised her with a steamed mussel dinner with pasta. She was overly impressed how well he could cook.

"Lacey on deck!" The DJ yelled through the curtain. Once Peaches and Cream finished playing, Skylar was off duty and Lacey was ready to work.

It was a pretty busy night and Lacey was just finishing up a lap dance. He was with one of the regulars that came in, very nice guy and great tipper but completely talked he ear off. The song finished and Lacey stood up and adjusted her bra top before it started to slide down. "Have a good night Micheal! It was good to see you tonight, thanks for the dance." She smiled. Normally she would give an innocent kiss on the cheek as well to the nice ones but since her and Brian were officially a couple she wouldn't be doing that anymore.