Blood and Tears

Melrose kept checking her phone. It had been close to an hour since her phone call with Brian saying he was on his way. He told her to keep Rocco there no matter what but she was starting to get nervous. It looked like he was getting ready to head out. She had to think of something to stall him.

"Rocco!" She ran up to him, "Can I talk to you?" She asked sweetly. He looked at her questionably. Ever seen everything starting happening after Skylar quit, Rocco was a changed man. He was borderline psychotic now. Melrose, along with almost every other girl in this place, found him very hot. He was young and always dressed in an expensive suit. Along with piercing baby blue eyes and sexy dark hair, some many girls in here wanted him. It didn't hurt that he was loaded.

Now standing before her was a guy that looked like he hadn't showered, let alone shaved in several days. His hair wasn't its usual perfectly gelled and parted way. And he kept looked around completely paranoid. "Not now, I gotta head out." He barked.

It was then that Melrose made a choice. It was something she didn't wanna do but in order to help her friend, she decided it was worth it. She pulled off the fishnet top she was wearing and stood before him in just a set of pasties that covered her nipples. "Please." She pouted, "I need some attention Rocco." She popped up on her tip toes to run her tongue along his neck. If there was one thing this man couldn't deny, it was a hot girl.

"Come on in baby." He smiled opening the door to his office and closing the door behind him.

Melrose knew the extent of what he did to her friend and also knew he was quite unstable but she was desperate to get this creep dealt with. She couldn't let him leave. It had been over a month since Rocco had been back to Sapphire, who knows the next time he would come back.

"What you need to talk about baby?" Rocco asked taking a seat behind the desk.

Melrose stayed confident even though the guy gave her the creeps she needed to stay in character for Skylar. "I need a raise Rocco." She said in the cutest little voice she could muster up taking a seat on his lap.

Rocco's eyes went directly to her exposed breasts, "A raise? Well I don't just give out raises, you gotta work for them."

"Which I'm fully willing to do." She smiled. "Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Getting on your knees and sucking Daddy off would be a nice start." He said in a deep intimidating voice.

Mentally she rolled her eyes. Being into women more anyways plus loathing this man beyond belief, that was the last thing she wanted to do. "For Skylar." She mumbled under her breath.

"What you says baby?" Rocco asked hearing her whisper something.

Melrose put on a fake smile, "Let's see what I will be working with." She said sweetly tugging at his jeans. 'For Skylar.' She kept saying in her head as she dropped to her knees.
_______________________________
"Q!" Bryan Johnson shouted. "There you are!" He said jogging across the street over to his friend. Bryan had gotten a call from Q telling him he needed him at Sapphire immediately. Luckily his girlfriend was there to watch Sage so he got right in his car speeding off to Manhattan. Q didn't explain but he knew if it involved Skylar's old job, it was important.

"Traffic on the bridge was brutal, what's up?" Bryan asked following Q behind a brick wall into an empty New York City alley.

"Got a call that Rocco's in there." He answered.

"Great, you call the cops?" Bryan asked.

"Nope I'm dealing with this myself before anything else." He responded.