03

You felt hands on your shoulders shaking you.

"What the fu-"

Mason was shaking you awake from
beside you.  He was still laying next to you.

"Cam's about to be here with the food," he explained.

"Did you really have to wake me up?" you grunted, rubbing your eyelids while your eyes adjusted to the light.

"I assumed you wanted food." He suddenly put the back of his hand to your forehead like Cameron did earlier.

"Jesus, you're really hot," he inquired.  He began removing the sheets off of you so you don't overheat.

"Damn, you and Cam really need to stop calling me hot." You smirked in a joking manner.

He poked at your side where it "tasers" you and you arched your back, quickly moving away from him.

"Fuck you, Zucc."

"Don't call me that."

"I just did."

Before he could say anything, you suddenly shivered intensely.  A cold feeling suddenly lapped over you.

"The effects of the fever," he guessed.  He grabbed you by your sides and pulled you close to his body.  You were shaking since you felt extremely cold.  The warmth of his body helped, but you also blushed a lot.  He'd never done this before.

"I know you're blushing, but I'm just trying to help you out, so don't think I'm making a move," he teased.

Oh no, he noticed.

"W-what? Me? Blushing? N-no!"

Before anyone else could say something, the door opened behind you.

"Woah-ho-ho, what is going on here?" you heard Cam say in a perplexed voice. "Did I interrupt something?"

"No we-"

Mason cut you off. "Oh ya, we were about to have a full-on makeout sesh," he joked in a sarcastic tone. "Nah, she was just shivering from the fever."

"Right," Cameron responded in disbelief. He held up the bag of McDonalds. "Here." He threw it on the bed.

Honestly, you had never liked McDonalds, so you just ate the fries.

About 10 minutes later, Cam puts in, "Oh, (Y//N), I got some medicine. I dunno if it'll work but you can try." He took it out of a bag and handed it to you.

"I'm gonna head home for the night." Cam continued. "Goodnight, lovebirds." And before we could respond, he was out the door.

You grunted. "First John and Toby, now Cameron," you mutter under your breath.

"Hm?"

You turn to Mason. "Uh, nothing."

You take the medicine to avoid anymore conversation. It's disgusting, and you cringe at the bland taste.

You noticed Mason got up and was rummaging threw the fridge. He stood up, holding two bottles of alcohol.

⎨ ☆ ⎬

Oh, Lord. You were really drunk.

You and Mason drank almost all of the two bottles. You'd never had alcohol before, but you couldn't help yourself tonight.

You both were laughing together at the stupidest things that made absolutely no sense.

And then-

He kissed you.

After you felt his lips press against yours, you quickly pull away.

"What was that?"

"Sorry, I'm really drunk. I do crazy shit," he giggled. He leaned in again, but this time you didn't try to stop it. You let it happen. You didn't care.

Being drunk, you feel free.

You felt free tonight.

In Mason's embrace, kissing for who knows how long.

You don't remember the rest.

A//N: its sad how much time i have to write these. anyways this chapter made me cringe but u might have liked it ?? i'm done writing for tonight though.