04

You awoke to the sound of a car honking loudly in the streets of New Zealand.

Your head ached as you sat up in the bed.

Oh no, I'm hungover.

You felt a presence close to you.

Turning to your right, you saw Mason in bed with you.  You remembered last night.

"Oh my God," you whispered in shock to yourself.

You looked down to examine yourself.  You were still fully clothed, so you know it didn't go too far.

I only remember making out.  What else happened?

You got out of bed quietly, trying not to wake Mason, and went over to a mirror in the hotel room.  You were horrified at all of the colored spots around your neck.

Shit, shit, shit, shit!  He gave me hickies!

You quickly ran over to your bag that you had been carrying around yesterday and took out some makeup.

Dabbing the concealer onto your neck, it covered the marks almost completely.

I don't want Mason or anyone else seeing.

Just as you were finishing up, you heard a voice.

"(Y//N)?" Mason's raspy morning voice could be heard from the bed.

You went around the corner to where you could see him.

"Hey, Mason."

"Agh, why does my head hurt?" He rubbed his head to comfort it.

"We got drunk, remember?" Does he not even remember that?

"Oh shit, really?  I don't remember anything from last night." He yawned widely and continued, "How'd you sleep?"

"Uh... fine," you responded. "I um-"

He cut you off. "What's that mark on your neck?"

You flinched.  Did I miss one?

He gradually stood up and walked over to where you were standing, eyeing the hickey.

"Oh my God... who did that to you?" he asked in concern.  Then his eyes widened.  "Jesus there's more!  Did you try to cover them up?"

"I-"

He put his hands on your shoulders gently.  "(Y//N), who gave you those?"

You looked down.  "You."

You felt him stiffen up in front of you.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry.  I was really drunk, wasn't I?" He sounded disappointed in himself, as if he had actually hurt you.

"We both were.  I let you do this to me.  You don't have to be sorry."

He laughed quietly.  "We were drunk, it didn't mean anything.  We're still good friends, right?"

You felt your heart drop.

It didn't mean anything?

"Uh, right. Ya," you agreed, faking a smile as you looked up at him.

"Here." He took his hands off you and walked over to your makeup.  He then grabbed the supplies and started applying it to your neck gently.

"Do you even know what you're doing?" you questioned while laughing.

"Hey I'm trying my best."

You smiled to yourself.  Even if he thought it didn't mean anything, you felt happy that it happened.

⎨ ☆ ⎬

"So, did you guys fuck last night?"

Cameron's voice greeted you outside the hotel as you as Mason walked out. Mason and you worked together to make sure the hickies were completely covered.

"Shut up, Cam," you retorted and you punched his arm lightly.

"C'mon, Jay and Ezra are here," he continued.

"WHAT?"

A//N: CAN U HEAR ME CRINGING OMFG. i hate writing stuff like this especially when it comes to mason but i'm not gonna stop lol. rEeEeeeeEeeeeEeeEeEeeEEeE