17

my reaction when ya'll comment some nice shit:

anyways i'm just gonna write this quick so i can get back to watching naruto LMAO

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Jay's voice came from behind me and I turned back with a smirk. "No, but we leave tomorrow so who gives a fuck?"

He shrugged and we continued walking.

This morning, I woke up still cuddled next to Mason. Later, Mason explained everything Jake did and said to the whole group. The other guys still hadn't known about the encounter on Mason and I's "date", so they were all extremely shocked. At the end, Mason forgave Cam and they were already good friends again.

Right now, Mason, Cam, and Jay agreed to come with me to where I assumed Jake still lived after all these years. I told them I just wanted to give him a piece of my mind, and take my anger out on him.

We arrived quickly, and I walked up a few stairs until I reached the door. I knocked sweetly so Jake wouldn't feel threatened.

After waiting for a minute, the door opened slowly.

"(Y//N)?" Jake's voice rasped through the small opening of the door. He opened it fully, and his eyes went wide when he saw I wasn't alone. "What's- what's going on here?"

I gave him a fake smile. "I just want to repay you. You know, for the kindness you've shown us while on this trip."

My smile quickly turned into a frown and my fist rose and slammed into the side of his face. His head slammed into the door and he held where the impact was on his head.

He grunted in pain, and I put on that fake smile again. "We're leaving tomorrow. I'll miss you!" I waved and walked down the stairs. The boys followed, clearly a little shocked at what I had just done.

"Mason, your girl's pretty badass," Jay giggled.

I turn around to them. "I only get that pissed when it's Jake."

Mason caught up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I lay my head against him as we walked back to the hotel.

ok sorry this is short lol.

but, i will have to end this soon so i need opinions:

should i write another xreader with any of the gbg, or a oneshot book? lmk.