11

trigger warning: talk of suicide

alright alright ur probably getting annoyed with me updating so much lmao. i'm gonna stop the daily updates. gonna take my time on this.

After laser tag, we were back at the hotel.  Except, Mason and I weren't being let into our room by Jay and some of the others, which I was pretty sure it was Cam, Ezra, and Jaren.

"You guys go out on a date or something," I heard Jaren say through the door.

"Let us in," Mason growled.

"Not until you go out and have fun on your own," Cam insisted.

"And until you guys have made out again," Jay added.

"'AGAIN'?" I heard Jaren, Ezra, and Cam question.

"Ya, I got Mason to get in the same bed as (Y//N) and they ended up making out." I heard a mischievous giggle from him.

"Wait, what you knew?" Mason asked in embarrassment.

"He was awake," I muttered to Mason.

He face palmed awkwardly.

"Just go and have fun on your own," Cam said.

Both Mason and I groaned. "Fine," Mason uttered, clearly a little irritated. He looked down at me and rolled his eyes. He led the way to the elevator.

We pushed the button and it opened immediately.  No one was on it.

As we were going down to the lobby, it stopped at floor 20; our floor was 32.  As the door opened, a bunch of elderly people stepped on.  There were tons.

Mason and I were shoved into a corner.  My face got hot as my back was up against him.  It was just like that time in the elevator almost a week ago.  Except this time, Mason held onto my waist.  Even when a gap opened up leaving space for him to move, he didn't.  I looked up at him, leaning my head back.  He smiled, and I did the same, except I felt a huge blush forming.  I looked back forward to avoid him seeing it.

We were finally on the lobby floor.  The other guests got off first.  I felt Mason let go of my hips as we got off.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Mason asked as we stood in the lobby.

"Maybe we could just go for a walk?  I know the area pretty well."

He nodded and took hold of my hand.  This time I felt his fingers lace with mine.  "I hope you don't mind me doing this," he muttered, grinning.

I shook my head, smiling a little.  It felt nice to hold hands.  It seemed like we were truly becoming more than friends.  Ever since we admitted our feelings, we acted like it never happened, except for last night.

After walking awhile and talking about life and other things, we made it to a bridge, which hung over a highway.  There was a bench, and we decided to sit on it.  The bench overlooked the highway, as multiple cars drove underneath.

His hand still had hold of mine.  We were silent for quite some time.

"(Y//N)?"

I looked to my right at him.  "Ya?"

"I don't think I've ever felt love, but-" He scooted a bit closer to me, letting go of my hand.  "I think I might be in love with you."

I blushed big time.  "R-Really?"

"Ya... I- uh well I don't know for sure, since I've never experienced this feeling before."

"Well, explain how you feel about me," I suggested.