25

im really fucking unmotivated but enjoy anyway

I look over to the clock to see that it's starting to get late. I'd been watching (fav. tv show) for awhile now while Mason was out on his own. It was probably stupid to let him wander around by himself.

Suddenly, I hear a loud knock on my door. I get up quickly, assuming it's Mason.

I open the door, only to see it's not Mason. It was Jake.

I quickly try to slam the door, but he pushes it back open, using more force than me.

"Can we just talk?" he pleads from outside.

"I told you to cancel your fucking flight!" We're still fighting for dominance over the door. He's much stronger than I am, so I can't fully close it.

"I never wanted to hurt you!" Jake cries out.

"You threatened us with a fucking gun!" I retort.

"That gun wasn't even real," he snaps.

"Why should I believe you?"

"Because you were able to break it- you can't just break a real gun."

I see his point and I suddenly feel stupid, but I quickly snap back, "Real or not real, I don't care! I want nothing to do with you! I have a boyfriend who will actually treat me decently, unlike your bitch-ass."

He suddenly becomes stronger and pushes the door open, walking in. I back up and grab my phone, prepared to call someone. 

"Get the fuck out," I warn as he continues toward me.

Jake reaches me and pins me against the wall by my waist.  In shock, I drop my phone on the ground.  I struggle to release myself, but his strength is much larger than mine.  I try to see if I could reach my phone, but I can barely move.

"Let go of me, asshole," I curse, still trying to push him away.

Suddenly his face moves towards mine and he places his lips to mine.  I tense up.  His eyes are closed, but I keep mine open.  I try to hit Jake, but he holds my arms down so I can't reach him.

I look over to the door to see a figure standing at it.  It's Mason.  He looks frozen in shock and anger. 

I give him eyes that say 'help', and he quickly moves inside.  Mason throws Jake to the ground, without Jake noticing Mason had even entered.

Jake lies on the floor, surprised and embarrassed.  Mason grabs him by the collar of his shirt and pulls him up.

"Stay the fuck away from her, cunt."

Jake's eyes are wide, and I can tell he's afraid of Mason.

Mason shoves Jake in the direction of the door, and Jake doesn't hesitate to run out.

I stand up against the wall, frozen.  As soon as Mason is sure Jake is gone, he turns to me and walks in my direction.  He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly.

"H-How did he e-even find me?" I whisper.

Mason releases me and responds, "Never mind that, we're calling the cops."

"I-I only want to get a restraining order on him."

Mason looks at me like I'm crazy.  "He should go to jail for what he did!"

"He won't be in there forever, if he even does get put there.  A restraining order will keep him away from me."

Mason sighs, clearly seeing my point.  "Ok."

Mason picks me up and carries me to the couch, lying me down.  Before joining me, he goes to close the door.  He lies down beside me on the small couch.

He looks down at my hands, which are shaking from fear, and he grabs them between his own hands.

We're silent for quite some time, until I mutter, "You know, the gun I broke was fake."

He chuckles under his breath.  "I thought so, honestly.  Guns don't break."

I smile, and soon Mason's breathing becomes shallow and calm, and I know he's asleep.  I lie there awake, thinking of how lucky I am to have him.

lol fuck this is short and cringy omg

bye

if u know wtf is going on here ily^