18

It'd been about a week now since you arrived back in New Zealand with Cam, Mason, and Jay.  Jay decided to come along, since he missed New Zealand; he had moved to Australia awhile back to be with Mason.

John was with Jaren in Canada, and everyone else flew to their own homes.

We were currently at Cam's house, and we were getting really drunk.  Mason kept getting roused up around me, and I had to calm him down, despite how drunk I was as well.

Cam and Jay were less drunk as the two of us.  Cam usually does that so he can control us better if we start doing something we shouldn't.  He's literally the dad of all of us.

Mason and I were sitting on the floor across from Cam and Jay.  Once again, Mason wanted to play Uno, so the three boys started playing it, while I sat next to Mason and watched. 

The card last played was a red eight.  Mason put down a blue six.

"Mason, you can't play that card," I laughed.

"Why not?"

"That's neither red or an right."

He looked at it more clearly.  "Oh!" Mason removed the card and put down a card that worked.  "Thanks, babe."

He'd never called me babe before, so it took me by surprise, but I smiled anyway.

Suddenly, Mason moved down to my neck and left a dark hickey.  I gasped in shock, as I didn't see it coming or know why he was doing it.

Cam and Jay both looked confused as Mason sat up again.

"What was that for?" I whisper to Mason.

"You're just hot," he responds casually.

I glance at Cam and Jay, who looked just as shocked as me, but Jay started smirking at me and Cam was trying his best to stifle a laugh.

I put my hand to where Mason left the mark. 

He was really drunk, way more drunk than me.

"Mason, I think it's time you got some sleep," I suggest to him.

"Whateva'." I help him up and we start towards the stairs.  I look back to Cam and Jay who are still smirking mischievously, and I glare at them.

I help Mason up the stairs and we go to our shared bedroom.  I lie him down on the bed.  Just before I was about to walk away to the bathroom, Mason grabs my arm and pulls me down onto the bed with him.

He holds me close by his side.  "Stay here."

I smile and agree to stay, "Alright."

We cuddle for quite some time, and Mason had just fallen asleep.  I stayed awake, embracing this moment.

Soon after, however, drowsiness overcame me, and I fell asleep, too.

lol ok i only just wrote this so i can update u on what i'm gonna do after this story:

so, i'm gonna start a oneshot book AND a fitz x reader.  after i finish the fitz one i'll start a racc x reader or a kryoz x reader, since those were highly requested as well.

i'll update both the x reader and oneshot book at the same time. i'm going to publish my first oneshot, i decided to start working on last night, today just to start it early.

make sure u follow me so ur updated on when i publish both of the books.  i'm not just saying that so u follow me lmao i really don't care about my follower count on here.

thank u guys for giving me requests and being so supportive of this story, like commenting how much u love it and how u don't want it to end.  it makes me really happy and i love how people enjoy my writing.

the stories not over yet though ;)