28

It's been a month since all the bullshit with Jake.

Mason and I were finally moved in together at my apartment in New Zealand.  He had moved in just last week after taking me to his home in Australia, where I got to meet his family and where he could pack all of his stuff.

I was cuddled up beside Mason as we sat on the couch watching The Office.  We were taking a day off to just relax; for the past four days we've been stressing and putting all our time in a video where we talk about our relationship, since the only thing that confirmed it was Mason's snapchat from awhile ago.  It got uploaded earlier today, and so far we've gotten a ton of support.

I feel eyes burning into the side of my head.  I look to Mason, who'd just been staring at me with a very small smile.  He suddenly gives a passionate kiss that feels like forever.  Soon, it quickly turns into a heated makeout. 

It goes on for quite some time, and Mason lies me down and hovers over me.  When we are both needing air, we stop and gasp, catching our breath.

Mason smiles and gives one last passionate kiss.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you, too."

the end

ok wow! this has finally come to an end. thank u guys so much for reading and for all of ur support. i didn't expect this story to blow up like it did and for so many people to enjoy it. ur comments always made me smile.

this story is about to hit 15k reads, and i'm honestly speechless. u guys r amazing, and it's crazy to think that 200+ people have this story saved.

if u really enjoy my writing, i have my mccreamy x reader + my gbg oneshots book (which i will update very soon!). plus, i will have many stories in the future.

thank u guys once again. ily. gn.