07

A//N: i had time to write another chapter because i was literally having a breakdown and bawling my eyes out over stress and shit, but writing made me feel better so enjoy.

had to rewrite this chapter. i cringed at the smut.

As I woke up the next day, the house was quiet. It was a little too quiet, considering Mason is usually screaming 'cunt' across the table at Jay every morning for no reason.

I walked downstairs, still in a oversized t-shirt that went over my Nike shorts that I sleep in. I honestly gave no fucks anymore about how I looked.

Strolling into the kitchen, I noticed it was empty, except for Jay. Weird.

"Uh, Jay?"

He turned around with a startled look on his face, but he calmed down. "Oh, hey (Y//N). You scared me."

"Where is everyone?" I asked while looking around the house.

"Ah, they went out to Mason's hotel so he can check out- he decided to stay with Cameron. After that they'll probably just hangout somewhere."

"Why didn't you go?"

He frowned. "I'm a little sick."

"Oh," I muttered. "I hope I didn't get you sick? I'm still a little sick myself." I sat down at the table while speaking.

"Nah, I get sick easily on my own," he replied. He walked away from the counter to sit across the table from me.  "Hey (Y//N)?"

"Ya?"

"There's uh... something I want to tell you." Jay rubbed the back of his head.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well uh... first of all- do you like Mason?"

I stared at him, frozen at the question.

God... do I make it that obvious?

"W-Why do you ask?" I stutter.

"Well, Mason told me something... (Y//N) I just need to know," he muttered.

"I-" I wasn't sure how to answer.  I think I liked him?  But maybe I don't.  After all, we are close as friends.  I sighed.  "I don't know."

Jay leaned forward.  "Do you want to know why I asked?"

I slightly narrowed my eyes and nodded in interest.

"Yesterday, he told me he had feelings for you."

this is short sorry i had to rewrite this chapter but i have no motivation to keep writing. if u did read this chapter before i redid it i'm sorry it was hella cringy.