23

"You all set, Jay?"

It'd been a few days since Cam left and the three of us, Mason, Jay, and I, went to my apartment.  However, Jay's flight back to Australia is today, and we were about to head out.

He turns to me as he grabs his bags.  "Yep."

***

At the entrance, Jay stops before going into the airport.  He turns around and hugs Mason.

"I'll cya in Australia soon, ok?" Jay pats Mason's back and they release each other.

"Yep," Mason assures.

Jay then turns to me and walks over.  He hugs me as well.

"I'm glad we bonded more on this trip." He releases and smiles.

"Me too."

Jay backs up and grabs his things that he had put on the ground.

"Oh, and one more thing- use protection." He winks but before we could respond he walks off with a wave.

I sigh, feeling a blush spread across my face.  Mason chuckles slightly and takes my hand, and leads me back to the Uber.

***

"Finally, we're alone," Mason mutters as he lays down beside me on the bed.

"Don't try anything," I tease.

"Ah, c'mon. When will you let me-"

"Soon, ok?" I laugh, and he pouts.

I open my text messages on my phone to text Cam- I hadn't heard from him since he left.  I noticed unopened texts from Jake that came from the day before.  However, I didn't feel like opening them anytime soon. 

I text Cam to see how he's doing.

cam!

hey dad

whatcha been up to

He usually responds right away, but he took some time to respond.

hey, (Y//N)!

sorry i haven't talked to u for
a bit, i've been really busy with
family stuff

that's alright

btw, why did they make u come

ah, they just wanted to spend
time with me since i hadn't seen
them in like forever

so annoying

anyways, i might leave early, i can't
stand them sometimes

they just don't understand my life
and it kinda gets annoying how i
have to keep explaining everything
to them lol

ah that sucks

r u with them now?

i kinda sneaked away from them
and i'm hiding from them

i need a break

u should come back secretly :(

i wish

it'd be hard

but i'll try ;)

alright lol

oh fuck i think they found me

gtg

bye, good luck

I turn my phone off, and Mason snickers, "You're gonna give Cam attention and not me?  Why don't you just leave me for him?"

I roll my eyes and smile.  "You get so jealous.  I don't have feelings for him.  Plus, he's like a dad to me, so that'd be kinda weird."

"If he's dad... am I daddy?" Mason jokes.

"Sure." I shrug, grinning.

"Fuck ya!" He rolls over so he's on top of me and places a passionate kiss on my lips. As Mason lifts his head up, separating our lips, I smile and open my eyes. Soon, it turns out to be a heated makeout session. I ran my fingers through what little hair he had.

He leaves marks all over my neck once again. It was almost starting to get annoying how much I had to worry about covering hickeys, but I gave into him, as it felt good during the process.

We finish, gasping for air as Mason rolls off of me. He knew not to go farther than kissing at the moment.

Suddenly, my phone starts buzzing with notifications.

"Who the fuck is interrupting us?" Mason quickly sits up and grabs my phone.  I flinch, hoping it's not Jake.

"Uh... who is 'asshole'?"

Fuck.

I look down at my hands, not wanting to lie but also not say.

"(Y//N), who is this?" he demands.

"Jake," I whisper.

"What?  What's this cunt doing texting you?"

I take the phone from him and unlock it.  I hand it back, allowing him to read all the texts for himself.

Mason started from the very first text.  He almost looks satisfied at how I respond to Jake's texts.  But suddenly, his expression darkens and he looks up at me.

"Jake knows where you are, and he's flying in to see you."

bruh i deadass might get evacuated because of the fire so uh if i stop updating for longer than usual u know why

here's a pic of the smoke "monkaS"