0 3

N A M J O O N

It's our second year here in America for the Billboard Music Awards. The boys and I are really excited. We were nominated for social artist again, last year we won. Hopefully this year we get to take a second award home. Today we got a notification saying Nova had replied to our tweets. All of us are huge fans of her voice and talent, not only that but what we've seen so far of her personality has us all hooked, especially Jhope. He freaked out at her reply. We're all really excited to meet her for the first time and see Shawn again.

We just finished getting ready and we're all heading to the bbma venue.

"I'm not sure how I'm going to react when I see her." Jhope fanboys talking about Nova.

"Like a normal person." Jin grins.

"I know for a fact she's more beautiful in person." Jimin says.

"You guys are such fanboys." I chuckle.

"I bet you'll be nervous as well." Suga tells me.

"Maybe." I say.

We'll see.

N O V A

"I can't believe this is actually happening." I tighten my grip onto Shawn's arm.

The excitement is unreal right now.

"It's going to be great." Shawn tells me. "Just remember no matter what happens on that stage, you keep performing your little heart out. Okay?" He says putting his forehead against mine.

"Yes." I smile.

"We're almost at the venue." Our limo driver tells us.

"Aaah." I say getting a little nervous.

"We went over our interview sections, correct?" Elsi asks me.

"Yes, but I'm probably going to be all over the place because of the nerves." I laugh.

"You got this." Shawn comforts.

"I wish we could have all of our interviews together." I tell Shawn.

"I know but it is what it is." He says and the car stops.

Holy chocolate mint cookie dough.

We're here.

T H I R D PE R S O N P O V

Shawn and Nova get off the car and the fans go wild.
The press rushes and start to snap many pictures.
They both wave to the camera's and smile widely.

"NOVA! NOVA! NOVA!" The crowd chants.

Many cheer for Shawn as well. The chants for Shawn and Nova fill the air, and they get guided and they begin their interviews.

N O V A

I'm on my third interview and it's with Frankie Grande. Unfortunately this one was without Shawn.

"Hi babe! Come on in." He says guiding me.

"Hello!" I say as he puts the microphone in front of me.

"You look lovely!" He compliments me.

"Thank you, you look wonderful." I smile letting out a small laugh.

"Very sexy and daring

"Very sexy and daring." He says causing me to smile.

"Nova you leave me speechless! You are the first person to make it to the billboards as s performer and only having covers out. How do you feel?!" He asks me excited.

"Truly blessed and happier than ever. I came to deliver a great performance tonight and I really hope I do." I say smiling.

He asks me a few questions about myself, then asks who I'm excited to see perform.

"Everyone!" I say happily.

"Yes! How about my sister Ari?" He asks.

"Woo! Queen is going to snatch wigs today!" I laugh.

"Now for the real question. Have you seen BTS?"

"No! I have not. Hopefully I get to see them some time tonight." I say

"I interviewed them a few minutes before you. Hope you catch up to them. So this surprise you and Mr.Mendes have. May we have a sneak peek?" He does an evil smirk.

"If I did that would just ruin the surprise. You guys will end up knowing." I giggle.

"Well it was good talking to you love! Good luck tonight! You are loved." With that he gives me a hug and I move on.

I did two more interviews when I hear my name being called.

I turn around but couldn't tell who it was.

"Nova come on. Next interview." Elsi says guiding me.

N A M J O O N

We're in the middle of our interview when we get asked about Nova. The interviewer see's her in the crowd and wants to call her over. The boys get excited but nervous at the same time.

"I'm going to call her." The interviewer says.

"No no it's fine. She looks busy." I say gulping.

"NOVAAAA!!" He shouts.

Great.

Nova turns around confused looking around. She wasn't sure who had called her. Someone grabs her by the wrist and guided her somewhere else.

Wow she looked beautiful.

"Wow beautiful." The guys starts to see in between themselves.

************************************************************************************************
A/N
HEY GUYS! This is my first bts fanfic ever! I hope you guys are enjoying it(:

A comment and a vote would be awesome feedback.