3 5

N O V A

 Los Angeles Show Night 2

Today's my final show from tour. It's been such a fun journey. I got to go to all these cool places and was able to meet and interact with fans. Now I'm back home and it's time to end this special journey. All my friends and family are here supporting me. I'm super excited to have them here.

My outfit for today consisted off a red latex skater skirt, black off the shoulder top, paired with black thigh high boots. My hair was curled, and I had a bronze glowing look for my makeup.

Along the tour Namjoon had to go back home because his break was over. He told me he would be here today and that he'd bring the boys.

My team and I are were huddled up hearing some wise words from my manager.

"This is our last huddle from our first tour. I'm super proud of you Nova. You've done amazing this whole tour and this is only the beginning. Also want to thank the crew behind doors. For making everything run smoothly and for all your hard work. We appreciate you guys so much." He says.

"To the last show!"

"Nova on three. ONE. TWO."

"NOVA!"

"Five minutes till show time sweetie." Andrew tells me.

I can hear my screaming fans from behind stage. It was super loud. All the energy was running through my body and I felt super excited to run out already.

My thoughts were shaken off when I felt a pair of hands wrap themselves around my waist.

"Hey."

I got startled and turned around confused.

"NAMJOON!" I scream as I see him in front of me. "You're here! Where are the boys?!?"

He chuckles, "They're already in their seats. I know you don't have much time but I wanted to see you before you went on stage."

I hug him tightly, "I'm so happy you're here. This time you're going to be able to see me from a view that's not backstage."

"I missed you." Joon tells me hugging me back. "I got you something."

"Really? You didn't have to." I smile widely.

Namjoon takes out a small box wrapped cutely. "Open it!" He says excited.

I unwrap the box and open it. I gasp as I take out a diamond necklace shaped as an N.

"Joon I-"

"Do you like it?!" He smiles

"I love it."

"Turn around." He says taking the necklace.

My cheeks turn pink as he puts on the necklace for me.

"ONE MINUTE TILL STAGE TIME."

Namjoon pulls me into a hug, "Can't wait to see you out there. Goodluck." He says into my ear.

"Show time Nova." My manager says.

"Meet me  back here with the boys after the show." I tell him.

Namjoon kisses me forehead and wishes me luck.

I walk towards the stage and step onto the platform. The screaming got louder, it was time. 

"You say you're never gunna miss me, but all you do is think about me."  I sang into the microphone. "L.A, how we doing tonight?!"

.